CH2: The Reveal

As Gabe took off his jacket, Linda was in shock. She was unable to stand still, her whole body shaking. This man wasn't Karma, nor was he a hot asian guy. He was awkward because of how much she was shaking. He put his hand on her shoulder and asked if she was alright.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're telling me you're j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just some random guy and not my red (possibly pubic) haired husband?" Linda started crying and fell to her knees while making out with her Karma body pillow. The pillow got so soaked with her tears to the point where she was basically drinking her tears and her snot. This made her cry even more. 

Gabe looked down at her in fear. He decided to walk out of his lair and pull out his gummy bear surprise flavored vape pen that gave him the power to have red (possibly pubic) hair. He got so stoned that his eyes turned red instead of yellow. 

Once he was done, he went back down to his lair. He hid behind a wall and overheard Linda's sobs.

"Ed Sheeran-kun? P-please don't let m-me go? I need y-you..." Linda sobbed even more into her Karma body pillow. Gabe walks into her field of view and looks down at her. 

"Is it hot in here, or is it just my smoking hot red (possibly pubic) hair?"

Linda looks up at him, stunned. Gabe had dyed his hair (that just might be pubic) red. 

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh my goodness... you're the man I've been looking for all my life, E-e-e-e-e-e-ed Sheeran-kun....."

Linda pulled Gabe into a hug and ran her fingers through his smoking, burning, crimson red hair (that just miiiiiiiight be pubic)

"B-b-b-but Ed Sheeran... I have work at McDonald's tomorrow..." Linda twirls her hair and looks him deep in the eyes.

"Why do you work at McDonald's anyway? You have a Kate Spade purse"

"I-I-I-I-I-I....." Linda stutters, unable to explain her terribly traumatic backstory.

"I got fired from my old job..." Linda cries, "I used to work at a pizza place, a-a-a-a-a-and...."

Linda starts trembling, causing an earthquake.

Gabe puts his arms around her.

"Don't worry my pookie baby girl, your alpha will protect you."

Linda sighs and begins to continue her backstory.

"I was p-p-p-p-playing the Roblox game... Work at a Pizza Place... and..."

Linda starts tweaking, teleporting all over the room.

"I got f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fired.... because.. the.... manager... said.. R-R-R-R-Roblox couldn't help me do my job......"

"I can't believe they would disrespect my loyal discord kitten, I'm going to have a word with them" Gabe is furious. Nobody gets to disrespect his pookie wookie with a cherry on top.

Gabe takes Linda's hand and carries her small, fragile, innocent body out of his lair and to the pizza place she used to work at.

The whole trip is silent, with Linda crying in Gabe's arms so she doesn't mess up the Old Space he carries around in his fanny pack at all times.

Once they get to the pizza place, Gabe goes up to the front counter and starts spraying Old Spice at the workers, causing them to pass out from the stench. 

Two girls walk in during the commotion to yell at a worker named Greg, who is already passed out on the floor due to the Old Spice. Juno, one of the girls, turns around to see who this is caused by. She and Gabe lock eyes.

Gabe is dumbfounded. He may have found his new shawty. He walks up to Juno.

"I love you!"