'KISS THE RADIO' podcast Part 3

he stays with the flirty grin on his face, his fingers still teasing you with every touch.

"well... i would say my love language is physical touch as well... but also words of affirmation."

everyone bursts into an aww~ at his answer. the host giggles at it as well.

"wow... physical touch and words of affirmation?" the host says playfully. "someone's feeling lovey-dovey tonight."

"well what can i say~" he replies with a soft grin, his eyes still glued to you.

his hands start rubbing against your shoulders.

everyone giggles once again. he's loving how everyone is so giddy over his answer.

"words of affirmation?" the host asks. "that ones so sweet."

he chuckles, and he continues rubbing against your shoulders.

everyone else stays quiet, watching and listening to what he has to say next.

"what your favourite word that she always say to you?" the host asking him.

"my favourite word?" he asks the host, still with a soft and flirtatious smile on his face.

his hands continue to rub against your shoulders. he's still enjoying your body pressed against his own.

"i would have to say..." he pauses, seeming to be thinking about the word.

everyone waits in suspense, wanting to hear the word.

"my favourite word... is...." he pauses for a moment, wanting to emphasize on how special this word is to him.

everyone is silent and waits for him to name a word.

he pauses for a moment. "my favourite word... that you always say to me... is..."

everyone holds their breath, because they know you say this word a lot to him.

he leans his head a bit closer to your ear, and whispers in a sweet voice, as if he's about to tell you a secret.

"the word that you always say to me... the word that means so much to me... the word that makes me feel like i'm the only one you care about... the word that makes my heart beat faster..."

everyone lets out a soft aww~ in unison, since they all know which word he's about to say. everyone is waiting, and you also are, wondering if your guess is correct.

he finally says the word out with a soft smile. his fingers still rub against your shoulders, and their bodies are pressed against each other's.

"... 'mine'..."

I cant help but got melting of his soft smile. "i know it..." i say to him.

he chuckles a bit, his cheeks slightly turning red. he's a little embarrassed about it, but he also doesn't mind it.

"yeahh..." he whispers.

everyone stays silent, watching the two of you. the host giggles at the exchange between you two.

i can help but want to tease him. "just that? i think i said to many word to you?"

"well, you have said many words to me..." he whispers with a sly grin.

his hands still rub and play with your shoulder, though their motions are slowed down. he's still enjoying the touch.

"but none of them are as important as 'mine' when you say it to me. that one means the most to me."