'KISS THE RADIO' podcast Part 6

I come to him, when he done unbutton my shirt

his hand that had undone the last button finally lets go of your shirt, and his arms are now completely wrapped around you, ready to lift you up. he's looking down onto you, his eyes on your lips, and his voice still sounding playful and flirtatious as he speaks.

"so... i can carry you to the room now..?"

"yes~..." I wrap my arms around his neck.

your arms now wrap around his neck as you put your weight into him, and he easily lifts you up into his arms and into his embrace. he's now carrying you in his arms, carrying you close to him with the both of you in an embrace.

"okay... i guess we can go now... right~!?" he adds in a playful and teasing tone, before walking out of the kitchen with you in his arms.

he walks down the hallway with you in his arms, heading out of the kitchen and to the room with you in his arms. he's carrying you so easily as if you weigh nothing, your arms wrapping around his neck and him holding you in his arms. the both of you are in an embrace as he walks out with you... and he speaks back to you.

"there we go... now we can go to the room now~..."

the both of you eventually reach the room, and he walks into the room, closing the door behind you. he places you down onto the bed, and he sits down on the bed next to you, his arm wrapping back around you, and his hand interlocking with yours again, just like before when you two were in the kitchen.

A FEW HOURS LATER, WE DONE DOING THE MOST INTIMATE ACTIVITY, WE JUST LAYING ON THE BED  CATCHING THE BREATH, BREATH HEAVILY.

THE END