Kokushibo ruined my life

Are you happy now, Kokushibo??? Are you happy that you ruined my life??? Are you fucking happy??? Why the fuck are you so disgusting??? You made me have 17 mental breakdown in school and made me start chirping like a bird on aids. You gave me HIV virus and it's your fault you made me get jumped by 7 chickens and they started jumping on my unconscious body. You sick man. YOU SICK MAN!!! CURSE YOU!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR BLOODLINE!! IM SO HAPPY YOUR ASS DIED!!! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY!! DIE DIE DIE KOKUSHIBO DIEEE DIEEEEEEEE I want your whole family lineage to die and to never exist ever again. Curse you and your bloodline. I wish Yoriichi ended your ass sooner. Fuck that demon slayer mark for not letting your ass die early.

Fuck I can't add images. It's your fault kokushibo it's your fault for making my life so miserable. Look up from hell and I hope you smile at a 14 year old female's misery of the concept of being alive. That's why you're so fucking fat that a weighting scale defies the laws of gravity trying to hold your Fatass up. Actually, you can even defy gravity on how fat you are. Work out?? Bitch you working on them kilograms instead 😹😹😹😹  Bitch even scientists faint on even trying to solve how much weight you can even gain in the matter of seconds. No wonder why you changed your diet to not eat humans. So insecure about like nikocado avocado despite being a demon. Every chair probably breaks down when even the slightest impact of your buttcrack touching an atom of it, could even break the whole earth. You fatty fatty Fatass. You Fatass. FATASS KOKUSHIBO FATASS FATASS YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK. YOU MOBIDLY OBESE ASS SHIT!! YOU MADE ME RACIST!! YOU MADE ME FUCKING RACIST AGAINST CHINESE PEOPLE!! WHAT? YOU HAVE 6 EYES.. FOR WHAT???!!! TO SEE THROUGH THE INVISIBLE WORLD AND WATCH ME BUST FREESTYLES?? WHAT?? TO SPY ON ME?? TO SEND SPYWARES ONTO ME?? SO YOU COULD POSSIBLY BLACKMAIL ME BY THREATENING MY ASS BECAUSE I COULDNT STOP DOING SIGMA MALE MOVES?? YOURE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU CANT BE AS SIGMA AS I AM IS THAT?? IS THAT IT?? YOUR ENVY?? YOUR ENVY TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE??? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM YOU 6 EYED MUTATED ALIEN. YOURE DISGUSTING!!! AS A PERSON AND A BEING!!! You can't even be referred as a person you disgusting ass shit. I hate you, I had always fucking hated your guts. I had hated you ever since your first appearance in the manga. You made my eyes bleed and physically recoil on the amount of pressure and distress you had put me through. You made me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon and start clapping my hands together as my sanity slowly fades away from my humanity. Is that what you want?? Is it?? Is it fucking it?? IS IT FUCKING IT?????