CHAPTER -5

Long update!!

Let's get into the story ❤️🦋

Because......

All family members wanted them to get married.

Yes, from childhood they decided to marry Sivu to Ashwin . They also found that sivu likes ashwin.
The major reason to go to temple is Ashwin and sivu's marriage.

Ammu went and said yesterday's incident to everyone except sivu and her brothers.

Pavi, Harsha, Moni was slightly happy that he is changing but also they were afraid.

So they left the space for sivu beside Ashwin.

Sivu came inside the van and got shocked to see .
She doesn't know where to sit. She was standing there blankly.

Ashwin who saw her was slightly happy but didn't show it out and he don't know why he is feeling like this way.

Saras- eii enna d paakura poi utkaaru..kelambalaam.

Siv-paatii adhu..

Saras-enna adhu idhu nu po d

She pushed her. Sivu was standing without any balance. When paati pushed her she directly landed in Ashwin's lap .

Sivu sat on Ashwin's lap and closed eyes...because she thought she was going fall down.

Ashwin wounded his hands around sivu 's waist and saw her eyes which was closed.
Their family did a victory dance in their mind. Except sivu brothers because they were inside the home due to important work.

Sivu slowly opened her eyes only to get drowned to opposite brown eyes which conveyed some unsaid emotions which she couldn't find out.

Ashwin and sivu's eye contact broke when they heard throat cleaning sound.
Immediately Ashwin left sivu and sivu got up from Ashwin's lap and settled beside him.

Siv-hm..sorr...sorry adhu theriyama ...balance illama vilindhuten.

He nodded and turned away.

Sivu was silent throughout the journey. Their shoulders would brush if there was any speed breaker or due to the speed of the van.
Sivu was blushing she don't know why... though HE HATED HER SHE LOVED HIM AND WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER.

As usual Ashwin was confused.

After reaching temple they all got down from van. But sivu was struggling to get down because of her half saree and also the height of the steps.

Devi-deii Ashwin pulla kashta padra paaru avaluku konjo help Pannu.

Ash-maa naan edhukku??

Devi-Pannu da ellathu kailaiyum pooja porul iruku.

Ash-ma

Devi - pannu da

Siv-athai vena paravala vidunga harsh-

Ash-Kai kudu

He asked showing his hands.

Sivu was shocked

Siv- paravala...naan harsh...

Ash-Kai kudu nu sonnen

He said sternly.

Sivu gave her hand hesitantly.
Ashwin gripped her hand tightly and helped her to get down.
Sivu smiled and saw him.

Siv-thank you.

He nodded and he turned to leave but saw his family admiring them.
He shaked his head and went inside the temple following him everyone went inside except sivu. Sivu was blushing her cheeks looked like tomato.