CHAPTER -10

Let's get into the story ❤️🦋

At night 7pm everyone woke up and came to the living.
Sivu came wearing a beautiful purple anarkali.

Ashwin was mesmerized seeing her beauty.

Ashwin and sivu sat together since Saraswati asked them to sit together.

Harsha sat beside sivu and hitted her on head.

Siv-ahh lusu po da

Harsha- eii mama kupdu marandhitiya?

Siv-seringa mama

Saras-Ashwin um inimel nee mama nu dhan kupadanum

Ammu mv- ha ha paati seri form la irukanga!

Sivu and Ashwin looked at eachother.

Saras- enna mulikara?

Siv-onnum illa paati

They all started eating.

Binni-sivu indha Gobi Manchurian venuma nu un mama ta ketu vei.

Sivu nodded and turned to Ashwin .
She took a deep breath.

Siv-ma..mama ungaluku idhu vekkava

Ashwin who was in possessive mood got happy when he heard her saying mama. He smiled at her and nodded his head.

Sivu got shocked seeing his smile and she looked at him weirdly. But she also smiled back and kept the food to him thinking he smiled only because their family was present.

They all ate and sivaangi was brought to guestroom to get her ready for her first night.

Siv-ammu unnaku dhan theriyum la edhuku idhu

Ammu-paati dhan pannaga d

Ammu mv-hehe ore Kushi ya iruku!

Without any other choice she got ready into a beautiful pista green colour satin saree with a sleeveless blouse

She was looking drop dead gorgeous. Saraswati took evil eyes. Ammu pavi Monisha sent her to THEIR room. They pushed her inside and closed the door before sivu could speak something.

Pavi,moni,ammu hi-fied eachother and did a victory dance and went away.

Here in their room,

Sivu saw the room which was decorated with flowers and there was a basket of fruits on the lamp table

Siv-nadakadha first night ku edhuku idhu
She sighed.

At the same time Ashwin who was in restroom opened the door and heard her what she said. But he pretended like nothing and went and sat on the bed.

Sivu was shocked but she also didn't react anything and hesitated to speak.

Ashwin saw her in peripheral view and he was stunned to see her who was looking gorgeous.

Ashwin cleared the throat.

Ash-hmm...nee dre..dress ch..change pannituva namma pesanum

Sivu nodded and ran to her closet which was arranged by her athai in afternoon.

Quickly she got refreshed and wore a night dress.

She came and sat on the edge of the bed.
Ashwin also sat on the other edge of the bed.

Ash-ennaku unna pudikave pudikaadhu dhan

Sivu got tears in her eyes.

Ash-but ..ippo nammaku vera Vali illa...ore room la dhan irukanum...namma ellathu munnadiyum husband and wife ah act panni dhan aaganum.puriyudha?

Sivu nodded her head controlling her emotions.

Ash- nee enna vena panniko I will not interfere in your life...same goes to you en life la interfere pannadha...and one thing enga ponalum solitu po or atleast message podu...so If anyone ask about you I will inform them.

Sivu nodded her head

Ash-unnaku edhavudhu naan nee pesalam.

Siv-sh ..shall we be friends?

Sivu wanted to be with him atleast as a friend.

Ashwin was shocked to crore. After hurting her so much, still she ask him to be her friend .

Ashwin lips curved up and nodded his head .

Sivu who saw his smile immediately got excited and extended her hand for a handshake.

Ashwin who didn't expect her to be this much excited. He was admiring her and didn't notice her hand.

Sivu face fell and when she thought to take her hand. Ashwin pulled her hand and gave her a strong handshake.

Siv mv-thappu pannita sivu..Kai kuduthirka koodadhu...epdi nasukararu...gym body apdi dhan irukum

She gave a weird expression due to strong handshake. Ashwin who saw her expression chuckled and pulled his hands back.

Siv-enkitta laam siripingala?

Ash-Haan?

Siv-hmm...onnum illa

Ashwin heard her. He was little bit hurt when she said this. Did he hurt her so much by avoiding her?
He asked the question to himself.

Ash-seri nee thoongu

Siv-yaaru naanu? Ada po ashwineyy

Ash-eii enna sonna?

Siv-adhu..so..sorry friend ah dhan apdi kooptenu ungaluku pudikalana naan-

Ash-eii niruthu sivaangi...en ivlo bayapadra..Peru nalladha iruku apdiye koopdu

Sivu nodded happily.

Siv-Haan...naan ippola kdrama paathitu irupen

Ash-kdrama va? Apdina?

Siv-enna aalu neega kdrama kuda theriala...kdrama na Korean drama

Ash-ohh I see. . Apdi sonna theriyum..kdrama na yaaruku theriyum

Siv-hello...avaga alaguku naan drama nu sonnale ungaluku theriyanum!

TBC❤️

Helloooo

How was the chapter?

Pls do comment your comments are my booster to write more chapters!

Votes and comments pannugo!
Namma story ah speed and steady ah kondu poga try pandren.

And ennala adikadi update panna mudiyadhu so I will try my best to give daily updates!

Taataa❤️🦋

With love
Your author