CHAPTER -9

Let's get into the story ❤️🦋

After engagement, Sivu and Ashwin didn't see eachother. Ammu gave Ashwin's new number to sivu and said to talk with him. But sivu said she will talk later.

Ammu also gave sivu number to Ashwin and said him to talk.
Ashwin being a robot just nodded his head.

2 days passed.

It was their marriage day.

All were busy running here and there. They reached the marriage hall early in the morning.

Ashwin was in groom room getting ready for his big day

Sivu was in bride room getting ready for her big day..... THEIR BIG DAY.

Sivu's outfit

Sivu got ready in a simple yet beautiful saree and wore minimal jewels

Ashwin came and sat on the mandap infront of the holy fire. He was asked to say some mantras. The rituals was going on.

Iyer-ponna alachittu vaango

Ammu ran to Bride's room to bring her.
After sometime sivu came slowly like an angel. Ashwin was looking her without blinking. For a minute he forgot the surroundings. She looked like an angel came straight from the heaven.

She came and welcomed everyone by clasping her hands and sat beside him brushing his shoulders.
Ashwin was lost in her beauty and he got lost in lavender fragrance from her. At that moment he wanted to hold her hands ...he don't know why.

His trance got broken when sivu saw him and smiled.

He turned his face straight.
Sivu's smile faded slowly. Saraswati who saw this decided to do something. Ashwin was asked to tie mangalsutra around her neck.
Ashwin looked her eyes for a second and tied the thali around her neck and ammu tied the third knot.

Sivu was happy when he looked her eyes...even though it's for a second she was happy... because she dreamt this moment with the same person who's now tieing the knot. She smiled and happy tears rushed from her eyes. She wiped it quickly.

Everyone was happy except Ashwin. But little he did know that the girl sitting beside him will be his whole life and he can't live without her even for a day and he's going to spoil her with his love .

After completing every ritual. The family finally went to eat the food.

Everything was completed at afternoon. Everyone went to their mansion.

Ashwin and sivu was sitting in one car. Sivu was very tired from standing and doing the rituals.
So she slept without her knowledge. Ashwin saw her sleeping with discomfort... he tried to lean her head towards the window but sivu leaned to his chest and slept holding his shirt and keeping her hands on his chest. Ashwin's breath hitched and he was seeing her without blinking. He don't know what to do. He don't want to wake her. He enjoyed that precious moment. She looked like a baby while sleeping.

Ashmv-enna kolandha maari alaga thoongra...elupa manase varlaye...namma kooda night um ipdi dhan thoonguvalo?...Ashwin nee enna think pannitu iruka...unnaku ivala pudikadhu avlodhan....aana Ava thoongraley

His thoughts came to an end when he saw the car has stopped before their mansion. He was thinking what to do...at that time ammu came running seeing their car but stopped when she saw this through the open window of the car.

She quickly took her mobile and captured this beautiful picture and immediately sent the photo to the family group.

She smiled happily and went to her brother.

Ammu-dei anna romance panna edame illaya

Ash-over ah pesadha...vaaya odachirven

Hearing their shout..sivu woke up and saw their position and quickly moved away. Ashwin lost her warmth and his face became dull. He himself don't know why he was reacting this way.

Siv-I am sorry..naan epdi thoogunen nu theriala.. really sorry

Ash-paravala

They got down went to the hall and the family was waiting for them with aarthi plate .  Binni and Devi took aarathi and welcomed them inside the mansion as husband and wife.

Ashwin and sivu sat on the couch. They did some rituals like feeding Banana and milk to eachother.

Devi-sivu ma...konjo neram un room la rest edu da.

Sivu nodded and left to her room since she was very tired.

Ashwin went to his room and changed his dress into casuals and when he lyed on bed his grandmother came to talk to him.

Saras-ulla varlaama?

Ash-vaanga paati

Saras-Ashwin indha kalyanam la unakku viruppam illa nu ennaku nallave theiryum aana onnu mattum nyabagam vechukko nee ennakku thanks solluva future la..Ava romba nallava da..ungaluku kulla enna prechana nu ennaku full ah theriala aana avala hurt pannadha pls da...naan unkitta Kenji kekren avala kozhandha maari valathunom da naaga...unnakum avalukum chinna vayasula ye naanga ungaluku marriage panni paakanum nu aasa pattom adhu inaikku nadandhirchu..avala Kan kalangama paathuko...oru chance kudu..paati kaga.

Saying she wiped her tears and left the room after kissing his forehead.

Ashwin sat on the bed with her thoughts.

Ash mv-naan avala romba hurt panniten oh? Ashwin try to be her friend. Avala hurt pannadha

He said to himself.

Soon he slept with her thoughts and sivu slept with his thoughts. Their new beginning. They don't how their life will be in future. But sivu's thought is to make him happy forever. And Ashwin's thought is not to hurt her. Sivu believed Ashwin that he will love her.

TBC❤️🦋

You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have.

How was the chapter?
Comment pannuga... comments and votes neraiya vandha next update seekram kudupen.

Thanks for all the love and support❤️

Naan edhavudhu rendu story ku mattum update pannalam nu iruken.. remaining stories will be update once I finish the two stories.

Adhu endha rendu stories nu neengale mudivu pannuga.

Mr. Arrogant and Ms.Innocent

Mr. Police and Ms. Doctor

Hate to love

Obicam te (if you need oneshots)

Comment soon...❤️

Taataaa ❤️💃

With love
Your author ❤️