chapter 7

yeonjun

I still can't get over the fact that the one thing Crystal was scared of was faced by her, she faced death... for me i felt so broken seeing her on the hospital bed with life support i wish i could be the one in pain instead of her, i wish i was in her place, i wish i could take the pain she dealt with, but i can't change what's happened.

Just last week the day on the accident someone posted that i had been dating crystal and that she only wanted me for my money. With it was a picture of me getting into her car from the night we first met, also that i had broken up with her because i cheated on her and the press conference i held was to tell all of that which is why crystal was speeding to see me but ended up crashing her car.

The user was anonymous but me and my company's team was on it fans were leaving the TXT fan groups and unfollowing us everywhere but i didn't care we were losing our sponsers and interviewers didn't want to interview us anymore so we ended up starting over from a reality show with another group named Riize they debuted in 2023 so our group was older then them, their oldest member "Shotaro" was one year younger than me so our group's oldest member and their groups oldest member had one year age difference which was fine with me because it would have been more embarassing if we were competing with minors.

We were supposed to ask a fan to come to stage we didn't have many fans left and there wasn't many of ours on the set live so we had to get a staff member to come but they bailed last moment so we had to take a break to get another fan... i was changing into something comfortable until a girl walks in... it was crystal i was so happy but suddenly she turns around and i realise i was shirtless so i quickly put on a shirt as she asks "please put your shirt on sir" i think of her calling me sir was just a joke and tell her to turn around but then she explains what had happen to her i felt as if my heart fell into my stomach but i played strong, i introduced all the members to her and then our break was over

We were on stage and we ask Crystal to come on stage well, Soobin asks in his normal cold-calm voice, she gets onto the stage with fear in her eyes i quickly run up to her to ask what's wrong and she tells me she has a bit of stage-fright but then- "Fire, fire!" someone in the crowd yells as she points to a fire crystal had fainted as it was to much for her to handle i mean the time she was supposed to be on bed rest was being used on her saying a speech on us TXT the group she didn't even know properly and on top of that there was a fire everyone was running out all the members were outside of the set now while i was trying to save crystal i quickly pick her up and take her luckily the ambulance had arrived.

Crystal was taken to the ICU as we waited for Crystal to wake up well mostly me the others wanted to go back but i couldn't leave her in this moment i told the other members to leave as i'd stay there with her and signaled Soobin to take them to the car everyone was hesitant to leave me alone especially Beomgyu and as me and Beomgyu were bickering about him staying.

The doctor comes out and says she has minor concussion and amnesia so she didn't remember a certain thing which was her loving us the members told me to leave her alone as she doesn't remember me anymore but i said no and then Soha, Crystal's bestfriend came and told everything from how much Crystal loved and still loves us to how she loved us even when we were having many scandals she also told that Crystal really loves me a lot but because she knew that dating my would put both of our careers at risk so instead she did everything to hide her feelings from me and even tho anyone could tell she was jealous she would say she supported me with someone in dating scandals i scolded the members for how they thought of her even tho she did so much for us. i go into her room as Soha followed, i gently grabbed her hand as she slept peacefully "thank you" i whisper and Soha says "the doctor told her to stay here for a while " I didnt care tho i wasn't gonna lose her again so i said "Then i'll stay with her" Soha went out the room and told it to the other members i couldn't believe this was happening but it was and there was nothing i could.....