I want you

Jungkook ran at the speed of light, got dressed, hopped on his bike, and flew to Taehyung

Jungkook ran at the speed of light, got dressed, hopped on his bike, and flew to Taehyung. It was dark outside and the cold breeze was kissing Jungkook's skin. He had forgotten to even put on a jacket. Wearing a flimsy white shirt and black jeans he headed towards Tae's house.

Parking the bike outside, Jungkook looked up at Tae's apartment. His heart ached thinking how much pain Tae must have endured in the last few days. Sighing, he headed upstairs and the strong smell hit his nostrils like a sword. He held the nearby wall and made himself stand properly. He needed to stand, he needed to get upstairs to Tae.

But the smell was hitting his head now. He feared he would faint again like last time.

No! No! No!

Gulping, he pinched his nose tight and headed to Tae's room. When he reached Tae's door he knocked at first but the door opened itself.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called opening the door and seeing the house in a bigger mess than the last time.

The books, the papers, the clothes, so many clothes scattered everywhere. Many clothes smelled of Tae's slick. Some clothes emerged out of the washing machine unwashed.

Jungkook headed towards the bedroom and saw Tae crying curling on the bed with many blankets over him.

Knocking on the door, Jungkook began to take tiny steps towards Tae, "Hey - Tae! I am here."

Tae's eyes opened and he felt his heart stop.

Was he really here?

Finally, Jungkook left his nose and took all the smell in. It hit him differently this time. It hit him directly in his cock. Because he knew he could finally properly smell Tae - lick him - love him.

Tae turned around and looked at Jungkook with red puppy eyes and a runny nose. Seeing Jungkook he began to sob again like a new kid on the first day of the school.

Jungkook shook his head and closed the door, "No - no - no - no crying. I am here now."

He moved toward the bed and discarded all the blankets aside and lay beside the crying Tae.

Holding Tae's face in his hands he asked in a gentle voice, "Does it hurt a lot?"

Tae nodded his head and whimpered.

"Where - where does it hurt?" Jungkook asked and Tae pointed to his stomach.

Jungkook grabbed some tissues from the drawer and began to clean Tae's face and nose. Throwing away the tissues, Jungkook brought some water for Tae and tried to make him sit. But that wasn't possible.

"It's okay," Jungkook lay Tae on the bed again and began to kiss his face.

Tae felt so shy he closed his eyes immediately.