What's wrong with Mr. Kim?

Tae and Jungkook decided to keep everything secret from everyone. So, in the college they behaved as if they were complete strangers. At least, Tae could. Jungkook could not stop licking his lips seeing his favorite teacher in the corridors.

At last, the day came. The day when Jungkook had Tae's class. Tae dressed very formally covered from top to bottom in beige shirt and brown pants. He had no make-up on still his cheeks flushed red the moment he entered the class and their eyes met.

Smiling Jungkook stuck his tongue out. The same tongue that was inside Tae a few days back. Sighing, Tae looked down and began to talk to the class ignoring the temptation in front of him.

Smirking Jungkook took out his phone and sent a text to Tae who was annoyed at him. No one was allowed to use phone in his class.

"Mr. Jeon why is your phone out? Who are you texting?" Tae asked angrily in his teacher's tone.

And right then his phone beeped with Jungkook's message.

Yoongi chuckled showing his gummy smile, "Its looks like he texted you Mr. Kim."

Jungkook was so proud of his friend. Even though Yoongi still didn't know what his best friend and teacher were doing – he did throw the arrow on the right spot.

Rolling his eyes, Tae took out his phone to put on silent when he read Jungkook's message.

"Is it my message, Mr. Kim?" he asked innocently, his doe, bunny eyes all shining at Tae.

Tae's hands were shaking reading the message and he just shook his head.

"Then what is it? Can you read it, Mr. Kim?" Jungkook teased more and felt the whole class giggling and enjoying it.

Tae's eyes went to the message 'I wanna lick you so bad Tae – my baby.'

Glaring at Jungkook, Tae ignored him and kept the phone and bag aside.

Politely he asked everyone to open their books and novels so they could start the discussion. They were all discussing the famous novel – Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. Tae had already given them time to read the novel which many had finished.

At first, he began to ask them what was their opinion on the book. Then, he the talk moved more towards the peculiarity of the book.

Yoongi spoke how he found the whole book weird and highly toxic. Jackson had his own opinion on how poetic the whole story was.

Jungkook raised his hand and saw Tae's cheeks turn red, "Yes?"

"The most peculiar and beautiful thing in the whole story was – the age gap. Lolita's and Humbert's age gap. It was refreshing and enticing."

Licking his lips, Tae decided to ignore him. If he asked him anything further then Jungkook would go to any extent to explain it.

Tae nodded his head and saw Jungkook smiling and continuing, "So I feel that not just in literature but even in popular culture we must include such stories with age gap. I would love to see it. I don't know I really connect with it the most. Like," he smirked and looked around at the class who were paying attention to him, "I would like to date someone much older than me."