Long Night

In the next few days, the two grew so close that everyone in the university started talking about them. But could they help it? They had to stay close and together. That was the only way they could survive those days before the night – the long night that would decide their futures.

Tae was asked many times by his superiors about their affair. But he straightaway denied it saying Jungkook was actually his family friend. They had already made plans of leaving the city once Jungkook graduated. So, no number of rumors bothered the two.

Jungkook's exams were less than a week but the two were busy preparing for something else.

Tae's eyes fell on the number of ropes they had bought and his face fell. He had read in the books how feral and wild the forks get on the night. The last night of the 5th month. Would he be able to control Jungkook? Would they survive the night?

A knock disturbed Tae's thoughts and he sprinted switching on the dim lights. He looked at himself in the mirror wearing the pink lingerie Jungkook had bought him. Pouting, he gazed at his hair which was growing and moved his eyes to his body.

Hmmmm!

His body was gonna change in a few weeks.

Opening the door, he saw Jungkook in boxers done with the household chores. They had already started to behave like a married couple.

"Woaaahhh! You look so –" Jungkook raked his eyes on Tae's body and that still made Tae blush.

I mean – Jungkook must have undressed Tae more than he must have undressed himself all his 20 years of life – and still.

Grabbing Jungkook, Tae began to kiss him softly and lovingly. Jungkook snaked his arms around Tae's thighs and picked him up swiftly moving towards the bed.

When Tae's back hit the mattress, he realized Jungkook's face was changing. Also, he was leaking down there.

"Babe – tie me," Jungkook whispered fear clearly visible on his confused face.

Tae understood. Jungkook was changing. And the scent of Tae's slick was driving him mad.

Quickly, they changed their positions with now Tae being on the top and Jungkook on the bottom.

Grabbing the thickest ropes, Tae began to tie all his limbs glancing at Jungkook's face which was in pain.

Tears began to form in Tae's eyes seeing his love in so much pain. After tying Jungkook, Tae took off their clothes and began to kiss Jungkook sweetly.

The sweet kisses calmed Jungkook a little. But his hands were itching. Itching to grab Tae – to grab his flesh and taste it. Oh, that vanilla scent was filled in Jungkook's nose and brain.

"Fuck – I – I wanna taste you Tae," Jungkook kept crying trying to get away from the ropes, "Please once – untie me."

With his doe eyes, Tae cried seeing how his boyfriend was begging him. But he also knew this was not his Kookie – his eyes had changed completely. They were so dark.

"No – I won't," Tae replied in a commanding voice and took hold of Jungkook's hard cock and began pumping it.

Jungkook lost at that and began to shake his head violently, and began to cruse and scream, "Fuck – why – why not? You don't love me? You selfish piece of ass – let me out of this. Let me out once and see how I devour that delicious ass of yours."

Frustrated, Tae slapped Jungkook and yelled at him, "Shut up! You will do what I say. Only and only what I say."

The slap triggered something in the fork of Jungkook and he growled like an animal putting all his strength. And just like that he was out of the ropes.

Fuck!

Tae's soul left his body. He shouldn't have spoken to Jungkook like that.

Soon, he was turned around and was under Jungkook pleading and crying. His hands were pinned against the bed and Jungkook's teeth were waiting for that delicious looking feast.

Fuck!

This shouldn't have happened.

Jungkook sunk his teeth in Tae's neck and began to taste him. When Tae began to plead and cry – Jungkook finally left his neck but turned his attention to his own hard cock.

Without any warning, he thrust into Tae and began to fuck him like an animal. Tae was blessed with the natural slick but still always – always Jungkook would prep him first with fingers. But it seems Jungkook had forgotten all the courtesy.

Jungkook began to lick Tae everywhere and nibble on his skin. His nails and even tongue was causing so much pain.

When Jungkook began to bit on Tae's neck again – Tae knew this was not a part of his kinks or sex. He actually wanted to eat Tae.

He needed to make him stop.

He needed to distract Jungkook.

But how?

"Put a baby in me Kookie," Tae moaned and gazed into Jungkook's dark eyes.

That seemed to have distracted Jungkook a little. He needed to please the fork.

"Come on – make me a mommy. Fill me up Kook. Fill me up with your juices," Tae bit on his lip because Jungkook's cock was ramming in him like crazy.

He was in pain.

Jungkook slowly left Tae's hands and Tae turned their positions around sitting on top of Jungkook the cock slipping out of the wet hole.

Groaning Jungkook's nails dug in Tae's skin but Tae was quick enough to sit on the cock and ride. His legs were giving away but he kept on riding Jungkook till Jungkook finally came inside Tae.

An extremely strange noise erupted from Jungkook's mouth. It wasn't humane or animal like. Something a mix of it and he closed his eyes exhausted.

Tae looked down and didn't even realize he came all over Jungkook's stomach. Still Jungkook inside him, Tae bent down and slapped Jungkook's cheek lightly.

"Babe? Babe?"

Slowly, Jungkook opened his eyes. His eyes were back to normal.

Smiling, Tae kissed Jungkook's lips, "We did it, baby! We did it!"