Something new stirring

☆~☆

"you should take a nap, when the dinner will be ready I will wake you up" Jimin exclaimed once Jungkook lay down on the bed and he covered him with the warm duvet.

They already came home and Taehyung and Hobi were downstairs while Jimin came with Jungkook to their shared bedroom if Jungkook needed his help.

Once Jimin made sure Jungkook closed his eyes and was comfortable he left the room silently after closing the door and went downstairs only to get surprised after seeing Namjoon and Jin sitting in the living room.

"How is he ??" Jin asked worriedly upon noticing Jimin's arrival first who nodded his head and greeted him first.

"He is already Hyung, just sleeping for now maybe because of medicine" Jimin responded after taking his seat beside Jin.

"We are sorry!! We couldn't come to see him in the hospital" Namjoon apologized even though they got to know about Jungkook's injury late yet still the couple felt sorry.

"It's alright Hyung, also it's our fault we forget to inform you" Hobi replied, not wanting them to feel sorry because it wasn't their fault, Jimin and Taehyung nodding along.

"Hyung you guys talk I have to go and do my project and I will also check on him" Jimin stood up after getting a nod from everyone he left to his and his husband's shared bedroom, quietly sitting on the couch next to the window as he opened his bag to take out his stationary needed for the project while time to time checking on Jungkook who seem to be in deep slumber.

The dawn came and soon it was the time for dinner when Taehyung informed Jimin who went towards sleeping Jungkook as he sat down on the floor, on his knees beside the bed, peeking at Jungkook.

"Mr. Husband, wake up" Jimin called out in a hushed voice, looking at Jungkook's sleeping face who didn't stir in his sleep even a bit, so Jimin softly raised his index finger and poked Jungkook's cheek with it.

"Mr. Husband, wake up, it's time for dinner" Jimin again tried to wake up the later who seemed to wake up a little as he pulled his eyebrows together with closed eyes then slowly opened them only to face Jimin who was sitting there like a puppy.

"Oh!! Finally you woke up, let's have dinner" Jimin chirped happily as he stood up and Jungkook also then both went downstairs, meeting the other two couples already there.

"How are you feeling now kook??" Namjoon asked and Jungkook was about to pull his chair to sit but Jimin beat him into this, pulling his chair and gesturing him to sit who did without uttering a word.

"Not bad" Jungkook responded to Namjoon who nodded at the response while Jin served his cooked food to everyone with the help of Taehyung. They began to eat but Jungkook, his right hand was fractured and his possibly can't use his right hand so he tried to hold his chopsticks with his left hand when Jimin snatched it from his hand, making Jungkook looked at him with uttered confusion.

"Mr. Husband you aren't even a leftie so why are you trying?? I am here I will feed you" Jimin said and everyone agreed but Jungkook wasn't convinced enough.

"No, you don't have to bother I ca—"Jin cut him off with a scold before Jungkook could deny.

"Jungkook c'mon!! Don't be so stubborn he is your spouse not a stranger, quit being stubborn" after hearing Jin, Jimin nodded along with the others except Jungkook.