Shopping for the couple

Sorry again for the late update (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)

~•~

After calming them down Taehyung dragged his sulky best friend and grumpy friend towards the clothes section as Jimin was just holding Taehyung's hand thinking how it will be good if Hobi was with them instead of them, then they will probably will enjoy their outing but he was born with a good luck.

"Why are so quiet, I know Jungkook doesn't like to talk much, but what happened to that chirpy mouth of yours??" Taehyung asked followed by a chuckle making Jimin roll his eyes as he throw a glare to Jungkook before looking at Taehyung.

"Because someone just ruined my mood and now I am not in a mood to talk" said Jimin making Jungkook to looked at him with keen eyes as Taehyung stopped his laugh before clearing his throat.

"Fine but you both know why are you here, so let's choose your wedding drees, I want my both friends to look stunning in your wedding day" he patted both's back and Jimin shoot a glare at Taehyung "best friend not friend"

"Best friend?? You are my soulmate you are my everything, now c'mon you both" holding their forearm he dragged them towards the sales girl telling her to show some unique yet stylish dress for them.

"Now I am regretting my decision to marry him" muttered Jimin going towards the changing room but Jungkook clearly heard it before muttering too "as if I am dying to marry you" looking directly into his eyes and Jimin roll his eyes closing the changing room and Jungkook scoffed.

"Dude, seriously!! Stop being a d!ck to my Minnie" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and grabbing his suit before "then why don't you marry him??" Sarcastically saying he also move towards other changing room.

"I am already committed to my sunshine you asshole"

~•~

They all come out from the mall after shopping giving their measurements and after two days their suits will be arrive in their home.

"I am leaving, I have a meeting Taehyung drop him to his home hmm??" Taehyung nod his head at Jungkook "as if I am dying to go with you" Jimin said words like Jungkook rolling his eyes and before Jungkook could say to him
"Alright alright, you go away" Taehyung shooed Jungkook away before he could say something not wanting to see their fight because dude he was missing his boyfriend.

Jungkook got inside his car but not before shooting a glare at Jimin who scrunched his nose to him in annoyance and as much as Jungkook find it cute but his arrogancy stopped him to admit it.

"Let's go and meet Hobi Hyung" Jimin said now being his usual delight chirpy self once Jungkook and his car was out of his sight, getting inside the car.

"Sure" Taehyung chuckled also getting inside the car and drove off to his boyfriend to meet and enjoy.

~•~

Hope you like it (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)
And drop few comments please (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)