Winter's Waltz

Double update? Double update.

"There's no way you have twelve older brothers." Andar insisted with a playful smile. He and Hanna sat on a balcony at the top of the castle, enjoying time together as a new couple.

"Well, I do," she replied. "Three of them pretended I was invisible. Literally. For two years!"

Andar put his hand on hers sympathetically. "That's horrible."

But she shrugged, excusing it with, "It's what brothers do. Especially when you're the only baby sister of the family."

He nodded, finding it easy to grin in agreement. "And sisters. Elsa and I were really close when we were little, but then, one day, she just..." His smile fell and he looked away. "...shut me out and...I never knew why."

Now it was Hanna's turn to put her hand on Andar's, whispering, "I would never shut you out."

His smile returned, along with a giddy, "Okay, can I just...say something crazy?"

She smiled affirmatively. "I love crazy."

Andar:
All my life has been a series of doors in my face

He slammed the door behind him shut.

Andar:
And then, suddenly, I bump into you

"I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like..."

Hanna:
I've been searching my whole life to find my own place

She stood from the edge of the balcony and gestured out at Arendelle.

Hanna:
And maybe it's the party talking
Or the chocolate fondue

She squeezed his cheeks in between her hands, making him giggle and take her hands.

Hanna:
But with you...

Andar:
But with you...

Hanna:
I found my place

Andar:
I see your face

Andar, Hanna:
And it's nothing like I've ever known before
Love it an open door

They hopped to the other balcony and climbed up one of the towers, busting through the door.

Andar, Hanna:
Love is an open

They ran around, Andar realizing she lost Hanna looking around for her.

Hanna:
Door

From behind, Hanna put he hands on his shoulders. The prince turned to her and grabbed her by the waist, lifted her up, and spun her around.

Andar:
Door!

-

They slid through the hallway together, the one that Andar thought she would be alone in forever.

Andar, Hanna:
Love is an open door

Hanna:
With you

Andar:
With you

Hanna:
With you