Home

Andar's eyes opened when nothing blew into them. He shivered, weakly lifting his head up to see a feminine figure in the distance. "Y/n..."

She panted upon seeing him, but snapped out of it, bolting to him. "Andar!"

He took another small step to her, finally reunite.

Shing.

Andar took his eyes off of Y/n and saw the wielder of the sword and her prey.

"Elsa...?" he whispered as he watched Hanna draw nearer to her, vulnerable in his her with her back turned to her.

He looked back again at Y/n, who was still running to him. With a whimper, he managed to walk quicker than he had been to Elsa. Y/n stopped running and watched him walk away, confused, until she noticed what he was running to: Elsa about to be killed by a woman with long brown hair that hung loosely about her shoulders, wavy from what was presumably a braid, chaotically sticking out from the top of her head.

With one last burst of energy, he threw herself in front of Elsa, crying out, "No!" His hand shot into the air for the sword instead as his body froze over. It reached his fingertips just as Hanna hit him, causing it to shatter. She fell back, landing on get back from the force of the shock wave as Andar let out a final puff of air.

"Andar!"

Elsa looked back, seeing the girl that had taken Andar to her ice palace. When she glanced up, she saw the frozen statue of Andar.

"Andar!" She got up in a panic, her hands clasped by his mouth, then slowly brought to cup his cheeks. "Oh, Andar...Andar, no...no...please, no..."

Y/n had run to him, her arms on his shoulders, desperately looking into his eyes. They shot around violently until they landed on Elsa, who could only shake her head, biting her lip to stop the tears.

Y/n threw himself onto him, sobbing, her arms on his shoulders.

"Andar...?" Olaf asked lowly as Sven slowly walked up next to Kristoff, who lowered his head, eyes closed. Even the people watching from the balcony dropped their heads in mourning.

Elsa could only back away from her brother, her eyes bring with tears. She turned away again, her hands over her mouth as tears poured down her face.

Elsa:
Yes, I want to build a snowman...
I'm sorry that it took so long...
I didn't know...that I needed you...
I really do...
And now you're gone...

She brought her hands up slowly, his face still unmoving in a frightened expression while the girl he had no idea of who she was continued to sob. Although she did not know her, it seemed that she really did love him like she did...

She stroked his face with a tearful smile as she realized that it was her fault that they had not spoken since they were children.

Elsa:
Please just ask me once more
Just one more time
I promise I'll open the door...

She lifted her face, the tears dripping onto the snow before she hid in her hands again, then threw herself onto him, one arm over his neck, the other other around his waist.

Elsa:
Yes...I want to build a snowman...

As the women hung from Andar's neck, his chest began to thaw ever so slowly, spreading out up to his chin and to his waist. Olaf was the first to see, gasping with delight.