Chapter 7

Shadow's POV
Today's Friday,July 5th. It's 10:56pm. Peter called me over. I flew over to him.

"What did you need,Peter?" I asked.

"Shadow,it's time," said Peter.

I now knew what Peter wanted. He wanted me to kidnap Mary and bring her here.

"Are you sure you wanna do it today?" I asked.

"Of course,am sure. I can't wait any longer, " said Peter.

"Okay,I was just making sure," I said.

"Do what you have to do to get her here. Just make sure she's alive. Don't let anyone get in your way. But you go through windows a lot so am sure you can handle it," said Peter.

"I won't let you down,Pan," I said.

"You better not," said Peter.

I smiled.

"Am your shadow. Am part of you. You never fail,so I don't fail either," I said.

Peter grinned.

"That's the spirit,Shadow! Now go get her!" Peter shouted.

I started flying towards her house. I am really happy I get to do this. You have no idea. About 4 minutes later,I got to her house and flew in through her open window. I saw her lying on her bed. I flew over to her. A minute later,she looked at me and screamed. I put my hand over her mouth.

"Listen to me,sweetheart,am the shadow of Peter Pan. He wants you in Neverland. Change your outfit,then take what you want to bring so I can take you," I said.

I then uncovered her mouth. She looked really scared.

"Tell Peter am not coming and if he wants me,he can come here and take me," Mary said.

"Am sorry,but that's not how this works. Get ready now," I said.

I then blew some dust dust on her. She then went to her dresser and picked out some clothes then went to the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing a red shirt with light blue jeans and long black boots with a black leather jacket. I realized she was also wearing makeup. She then grabbed a bow and all her arrows. I watched her put on a sliver necklace and a gold bracelet. She then looked at me.

"Am sorry,but I have to do this," I said.

I then blew a different kind of dust on her,which knocked her out. I then picked her up and flew her to Neverland.

Mary's POV
Today's Friday,July 5th. It's 10pm. Am supposed to be asleep,but I can't sleep for some reason. I don't know why,either. About an hour later,I saw a shadow in my room. I realized that it was Pan's Shadow. I screamed then the shadow covered my mouth,then told me to change my clothes then take the stuff I wanted to take to Neverland. I told the shadow I wasn't going,but then he blew dust on me,then I found myself grabbing some clothes then went in the bathroom to change. I put on a red shirt and light colored jeans with black boots and a black leather jacket.
I then put on mascara and red eyeshadow with pink blush and red lipstick. I then walked,put and grabbed my bow and all my arrows then put on my sliver necklace and gold bracelet. I remembered I realized I had stuff in my leather jacket,such as a blade. I then looked at the shadow. I couldn't say anything because of the dust the shadow put on me,but I was actually really scared. Especially cause am scared of Peter Pan. I wonder what he wanted with me.

"Am sorry,but I have to do this," the shadow said.

I was confused until the shadow blew more dust on me. I started feeling dizzy then I blacked out.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I guess Shadow finally kidnapped Mary. She's now going to Neverland to meet Peter and the lost boys. She's afraid of Pan so who knows what she'll act like when she meets him. Anyway,have a good day/night!