Chapter 4 ("Draco, Draco Malfoy...and you?")

It's been a 3 days since I've shifted, but only like 45 mins or something in my cr. Everything was boring, I thought I would get what I wanted already on the first day, but no. I wanted to say my safe word to shift back, but I didn't want to risk not being able to come back for a very long time.

I was at the library, I couldn't reach a book and it was pissing me off. Great now I swear if this is a y/n moment I better not meet Draco like this. I scripted exactly how we're going to meet so this better work out.

Suddenly I hear a voice behind me "Need help?" It was Blaise. He looks down at me with his stupid smirk. "Yes I do, Zabini...The herbology book."
He quickly grabs it tossing it around in his hands then giving it to me.

"Soooo....you and Astoria...?" I say looking down at my book, biting my cheek.
"What? Jealous?" He says in amusement.
"You wish Blaise." I nudge at him. Suddenly a girl behind me clears her throat, I turn around.
"Flirting with my man?" Astoria says, oh shit.
I roll my eyes "No, he's just a friend?" She gives me a judging look. "You were all over him?!" She made me feel second hand embarrassment she was acting like a total 5 year old, Blaise just smirks at the sight.

"Look, Greenass I don't know what the hell is your problem is?! But you going around flirting with the whole house and everyone's mans is okay for you?! I do not want to date stupid Zucchini?!"

Astoria is taken back, I didn't mean to say the funny name about Blaise, the nickname was funny if you have to admit. Astoria was getting on my nerves.

"Excuse me?! GREENASS!?!" Astoria says in shock then pushing me away from Blaise.

"Greenass and ham bitch!" I grab a Dr Seuss book that was near me, perfect for humbling her. I shove it to her chest and walk off, dramatically.

I quickly get out of the library, so I didn't have to fight with her, I told Pansy what happened, we laughed so hard from it.

}{}{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{}{}{}}}}}}}{}}}{}{}{}}}}

The next day, I was in care of magical creatures class, I had Pansy in my class, we were walking down the hill outside to get to our lesson, I was talking with Pansy as I bumped into someone, no other than Draco Malfoy, He gives me a dirty look, I give him one back. As we lock eyes, This isn't what I scripted. I proceed to walk off with Pansy. He follows behind me.

"No apologies, pretty girl?" I instantly knew whose voice it was, Pansy groans in annoyance. Me and her turn around.

"No, Malfoy." Pansy defenses me,
he maintains eye contact with me."Let her speak for herself." Draco gives her a dirty look, Pansy rolls her eyes,"Fine, Sorry." I say, he slowly gets closer to me "Draco, Draco Malfoy and you are?" He looks me up and down. "Y/n...Y/l/n."  I maintain eye contact.
He smirks as I say my name. "You new here?" He tilts his head. "No, I transferred from America last year."

"So that's why you got a Funny little accent." He says, putting emphasis into "FUNNY" my jaw drops, this just got 10x worse this was supposed to be friends to lovers. I scoff at him, Pansy steps in. "Enough Malfoy." She grabs my hand and starts to walk away from him. "Who the hell does he think he is?" I speak angrily. My script wasn't working correctly, have I not set the right intentions? I think to myself, I fucked up something.

As we got down the hill we see Hagrid, with a Niffler in his hand. A mole like creature the size of a cat, My eyes sparkle looking at this creature, they're fictional so it fascinates me.
"Ah, look at that... my father sent me one of those in my second year, named it Snitch. It Took Hermione's time Turner." Draco smirks at Goyle and Crabble as they snicker. I look over at him and roll my eyes, maybe I should have shifted for Tom Riddle. He notices me rolling my eyes.

"Got a problem with that, Y/l/n?" I look over at him. "Yes I do Malfoy, that made you sound like a homeless theif." His eyebrow quirks up, he bites his lip and slowly comes walking over to me, basically re-creating that one scene in prisoner of Azkaban. Students, Slytherin and Gryffindor circle us. I see the Golden Trio at the corner of my eye just looking at the two of us. I keep my cold gaze at Malfoy.
Suddenly Hagrid interrupts the whole situation.

"Attention every one, today we'll be leaning about the fascinating creature, the Niffer!" He proceeds to set the creature down of the floor as it quickly crawls towards the students, some people step back from this creature. I stay where I'm at.

"So one thing about this creature is that they love anything that is golden and shiny! But don't be afraid!!!" Hagrid says as, some student start to quickly put away their necklace and bracelets away.

I stand next to Draco in which he looks over at me, and gives me a dirty look I cross my arms and scoff, looking away, as he still keeps his gaze on me. Suddenly I hear a scream and that's Draco getting attacked by the damn Niffer trying to bite and steal one of his rings off of his finger. Everyone witnesses in shock, some laughing some, getting Hagrid's attention.

"AHHHH!!!" Draco slaps and hits the damn Niffler, but it gets aggressive and bites and scratches at his hand more. I watch in shock, as Hagrid tries to remove and distract the creature using a shiny golden object. As its grip loosens Hagrid takes the creature.

"Are you okay there eh Malf-" Hagrid asks

"MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS?!?" Draco yells at him wincing a little, blood drips down from his hand, I hold back a small laugh as he says that.

"You Y/l/n, help Draco to the nurses office so he doesn't faint!" Hagrid demands, not in a rude manner.

I nod and look at Draco who glares at me. I nonverbally signal Draco with my eyes to come with me. As I start walking, I hear Hagrid continue on with the lesson by introducing another animal for distraction.

"This is your fault, American." Draco snarls and keeping his eyes on me as we walk up the hill. "You're the one that was looking?!?"
I look back at him. "Can't resist me huh?" I say, Draco gives me a disgusting look. "Who would want to date you?" I felt like strangling him at this point. "A man."
I give him a smirk at my comeback. Draco gives me a look like he also wants to strangle me.

A few minutes of silence and tension we get into the castle and start to walk up the stairs. "Is the Niffler okay from you hitting it?" Draco's anger rises. "You should be asking if my hand is okay, American." He walks up the stairs behind me.

We arrive to the nurse Madam Pomfrey's hospital wing. I open the door for him, "ladies first." I sneer giving him a smile. Draco rolls his eyes at me and walks in. He's quickly treated with his hand, acting dramatic like his body's on fire as he's getting bandaged up by Madam Pomfrey. I watch, smirking at his behavior. He gives me another glare, I wanted to smack that glare off his stupid face.

After he's done getting bandaged up I quickly leave the room, he follows behind me. "I will be telling my father about you, American." He says, smirking. "What? So he'll try convincing me to date you?" I hold back a laugh. His smile drops then he looks away from me as we head back to class.

My first interaction with Draco.

___________________________________
𝘏𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘺𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘢'𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳.

𝙸𝚏 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚕