Chapter 16 (When The Parties over)

I went to grab drinks when Draco wasn't looking, I feel someone's arms wrapped around me around my waist from behind. I froze up, not knowing who or what to do in this situation.

"Cara Mia, you look ravishing tonight..." Theo whispers in my ear, kissing up my neck. I cringe at the words, I look over my shoulder at him, he takes this as a sign to plant a kiss on my lips, I give in...I CANT HELP IT,  ITS THEO FUCKING NOTT?!?

Draco's pov:
I was holding my glass of water, when notice that Y/n is gone I panic. I start looking in every direction with my eyes for her but she's gone. Quickly I begin to start walking, until I walk into Crabbe who was holding a bunch of jello-shots. His fat arse, if the wizarding world had a weight limit, he would be sent to Azkaban immediately. The collision made everyone turn their head. Fuck...this is embarrassing...I think, brushing invisible nothingness off myself.

"Crabbe you piece of-" I look up to see Y/n with Theo from afar. The way he held her waist and grabbed her chin sparked something in me, no it's not jealousy?!? Shut the fuck up. I watch them share a stupid kiss, standing up straight about to walk my way over there, when Daphne stops me.

"Hey Draco...~ I was wondering..."

"Shut up you thirsty shite..."

I push her aside.

"But I drank water already-" I hear her say from afar, she missed the not so joke.
________________

I was so lost in the moment with Theo we didn't notice Draco...

"Ahem." Draco interrupts by clearing his throat, Theo looks over his shoulder, "Cosa vuole ora il furetto?" I hear Theo speak in Italian.

"Can I borrow Y/l/n?" He asks with a stern expression on his face. "Hmmmmm, what for?" Theo questions,
"You'll get her back." Draco says grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the party.

"Draco what the hell?!?" I yell at him, our eyes meet as shoves me to a wall, thank god he doesn't pin me or anything, just shoved me, hard. I regain my composure,

"Are you out of your mind?!" Draco scolds.

"What?!- I know, I'm sor-" I say, he interrupts "BULLSHIT Y/l/n, I told you and you didn't listen?!"

"It's my life, not yours Draco, leave me the fuck alone?! Why the hell are you so goddamn clingy?! This is not what I wanted?!" I snap at Draco...the realization hits me, Draco's eyebrows furrow with an intense expression of anger.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Gives me a weird look.

"I- uh...I just wanted to have a normal guy friend?!"
I say.

"What?" Draco seems confused and lost.

"Look I'm tired! I need to sleep?!" I run off

"Y/l/n?!"
_____________________________________

I walk down the hall, out of the Slytherin dormitories, I felt stupid crying. Why am I crying? Is it because of how I planned my dr? And nothing fucking worked? Yes, yes...exactly why. I crash into Cedric, why the hell is he up?

"Hey, Y/n...whoa what's wrong?"

He asks in a soft tone, making me look up at him, I could see the look of confusion and concern in his eyes, he wipes a tear from my face.

"Just, I don't know...why isn't anything working out for
me?!" I cry, Cedric lets me cry on his chest, not caring if my makeup was getting on him.

"It will, Y/n trust me things will get better...talk to me."
I hear Cedric say, my ear pressed against his chest, it felt intimate hearing his heartbeat.

"I hate how I can't tell anyone what's going on with me, I did this I wanted to be happy, but I don't wanna hide, I hate it..." I cry into Cedric's chest.

"Tell me what you're hiding, it's okay I can keep it..."
Cedric says, hugging me tighter.

"No, I can't...I can't share anything like this yet.." I cry.

"Plea-"

"No...Cedric.."

There was a long pause between us for a bit before Cedric stops the hug, and takes my chin.

"You know what always helps you?" Cedric tells me in a soft tone.

"What.." I question with a sniffle, "Midnight broom ride?" Cedric smiles. I look back up at him, I nod.