Chapter 15 (When The Night Crawls)

It's been 2 weeks in my dr.
2 hour in my cr.

Every night I would hang out with Draco at the Astronomy tower and we would talk, this made us get closer. I started to think...maybe I see him as a friend
more than a s/o? And Cedric...I think he's the one.

Cedric would get the chance to talk to me whenever he had the chance, because we had zero classes together and he was a year above me. He was such a gentleman, opening doors for me, walking me to my classes, taking me on a midnight broom rides.

Harry wasn't so suspicious of me anymore after what I told Ron, so it was normal in Transfiguration again.
Just "had to keep my mouth shut." Harry and I were more like acquaintances than friends.

It was different between me and Daphne, no tension anymore just strangers sharing the same dorm, but who cares?? Dr me knows her personally but the real me? No, so I moved on from that quickly.

Blaise kept his mouth shut with me being friends with Astoria. Pansy and me were still in a happy friendship, yes we fought over small things, but we moved on from it. We really were the closest.

________________________________

Meanwhile in care of magical creatures class.
My lesson was to take care of sick unicorns for an assignment. Along with everyone else, partnering up.

"Aw you poor thing..." I say to the sick unicorn I was assigned to petting It.
Draco stands there like an ice block, arms crossed no sympathy, damn.

"It's going to die anyways, why do you care about it?"
Draco looks the creature up and down judging it.

"Do you even care? It has a family?!" I glare at Draco.

"Ugh..." he doesn't answer my question but kneels down next to me, checking the unicorn for any signs of injury or some infection.

"That's better." I smirk at Draco, he side eyes me.

He grumbles and starts to bandage the unicorns wounds.

"Where the hell does Hadgrid find injured unicorns?Does he attack them and give it to us to repair?" I ask Draco.

"Is that your American speaking? No that's not...wait, actually how does he find..."

We both give each other a weird look.

"Let's uhm...not question it, he'll probably explain it. Hadgrid is not the type of guy." Draco shrugs it off.

"Fine, atleast Becky is safe with us?" I say...

"Becky?" Draco questions me.

"Yeah, good name isn't it?" I nudge at him.

"Sure...Beckyyy..." He doesn't sound very fond of the name, but I really didn't care. I was just fascinated by the creature.

I feel Pansy eyes on me, probably because I partnered up with Draco instead of her, I look over at Pansy, working with Theodore Nott.

"Betrayal." Pansy mouths the word to me, she was obviously joking. I roll my eyes, I make eye contact with Theo, he just winks at me. This bitch...

"Stop looking over there." Draco pulls me up, by the waist. Umm that was unexpected...

"Fine...do you hate Theo now? You guys would always pair up." I ask him.

"No, just...he was the closest to you. He was probably going to ask you to be partners before Pansy or I could."

"Lame excuses Draco..." I scoff in disbelief, stupid excuses, he could just admit he wanted to be partners anyways.

"Shut up, do your work, I don't want to fail." Draco glares at me, I glare back.

°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Everything went by so fast, my classes were done and now I was getting ready for that Slytherin party with Pansy.

Again I wore another dress, quite revealing. It was short and sleeveless. It fit my body perfectly.

Daphne was no where to be found, she probably didn't want to come or just went way earlier.

"Can you pass me my blush?" Pansy asks,  I quickly hand it over to her as I was doing my eyeliner.

"I'm scared to party again, and get drunk...Pans its fun and all but being a 14 year old in a room with a bunch of drunk men,  it's now starting to make me think twice if I should...you kno-"

"Oh cmon! Y/n this is a small school?! If something happens it's going to spread like wild wildfire." Pansy try's to reassure me.

"..." I stay quiet not wanting to argue over something "stupid" with her again.

"You done now?" Pansy asks standing up from her vanity and pulling her dress back down to her knees.

"Yeah..." I set down my eyeliner.

"Cmon now, we're a little late..." Pansy looks at the time near her bed. She quickly grabs my hand and we head out the door.

Once we arrived to the Party, music was blasting and alcohol and smoke instantly filled the air. I sighed in disbelief, this party was more hardcore than last time.

"Y/l/n did you just get here or are you-" I feel Draco's hand on my shoulder.

"I just got here, no need to worry..." I look over to where Pansy was, but she already ran off somewhere.
"Pansy's gone? You can hang out with me." I feel Draco's hands intertwine with mine as he leads me to a spot where Blaise and Mattheo were.

"Where's Pansy?" Blaise asks me.

"I don't know she's on the dance floor I think." I shrug it off. Blaise seemed like he was pissed or worried so he got up. I look over at Mattheo who did not look like himself, he was faded and drunk.

Draco gives him a judging look and rolls his eyes.

"Theo's running around like a manic drunk. He's the aggressive type, if he spots you it's over." Draco informs me.

"Like he's just gonna grab me and start kissing me." I give Draco a smug look, he shakes his head in disapproval.
_________________________________

Again with short chapters I HAVE SCHOOL WORK💔 so I've been busy I need to have straight A's