part 8: fighting shockwave

M/n, Dan Heng, March 7th and Oleg were currently waiting for the others to come back

"Hey, they finally back!"

March said

"Aw were you worried about me?"

Caelus said teasingly

"....uh I wasn't worried about you,if you must know I was wondering if bronya was okay"

March 7th lied as m/n nudged her shoulders Teasingly

"Oh please you barely move since he left"

Dan Heng said with a small smile as Oleg laughed

"Ahaha good to have everyone back, let me get straight to it"

"Regarding this 'stelleron' and your predicament in the overworld, your friends have gone over both with me again"

Oleg continued

"Last time I saw cocolia she was an impressive young lady........I never thought that after becoming the supreme guardian.....all I can say is that I sympathize with your situation"

"Rest easy Wild fire won't go behind your back"

He promised

"Oh okay good"

M/n said as he put the gun back into the worm and caelus putting away his bat (like father like son)

"Your plan sounds a bit like the ravings of the drunken miners, but at least you're offering a road forwards"

Oleg continued

"We undergrounders haven't seen a road to anywhere, and seeing how things are going.....I am giving it a shot"

"Don't worry Mr Oleg!, we make sure you don't regret it!"

March 7th cheerfully said putting her hands on her hip

"Ravings of a drunken miner is a bit harsh don't you think?"

Dan Heng deadpanned

"Maybe it is! But we need to set our sights on more realistic"

Oleg said

"You guys want to know the whereabouts of the stellaron. Wild fire wants to remove the restrictions of the underworld..."

He said

"Fuck sake since when did us trying to capture a stellaron turn into saving a whole planet"

M/n said as he slam his head against the wall near them in frustration

"Fate happens sometimes dad"

Caelus said

"Uh-huh and fate can go kiss my ass in a bad way"

M/n slam his head again

"Uh-huh and iam pretty sure himeko and kafka do that alot"

Caelus deadpanned

"I know how to use a belt, I used that shit alot on Megumi.......oh yeah that's his name"

M/n said

"Who Megumi?"

Caelus question got ignored

Oleg fake coughed

"Anyways, in other words Svarog is the target of both of our efforts. If we can't deal with the boss we can't deal with anything"

Oleg said as m/n scoff

"Pfft I can take him on"

M/n said with full confidence