Chapter 3

A few hours after last chapter

Drears POV :

Dearest diary,

I am aware of the balance. I know that creation must have destruction and that you must feel both negativity and positivity to be a healthy being. I am one of the guardians of emotions and, unlike my brother, actually care about maintaining this balance. Sure, I may be the guardian of negativity and him positivity but for the but would it hurt him so much to just... Nevermind, get yourself together Drear he is not your brother anymore he is your creators murderer possessing your brother and that's why he doesn't care about the balance. Anyway I'm bringing this up because I'm planning on breaking it. Yes I know you must be worrying your pages off but let me explain. You know Error right ? I told you about him last log. Remember ? Powerful, efficient, ,funny, charming, cu You get the point. 

His sickness isn't going away and I'm not sure what the the cause of it is. I should delegate someone to organize an entire sweep of the library for any information. My healing magic seem to help but not to the extent I would hope for so I'm planning to flood a few AUs with negativity and and use the power gained to heal him. Yes diary, I know this seems like pure idiocy but this must help him right ? It will. He will live. The others have faith in me when I say it so I should have faith in that as well.

And for posterity we had pancakes for lunch, they were delectable.

I set my pen down and closed my book before sitting up and hiding it form whomever would try to find and read it. Heading out of my office I activated my aura of negativity for a moment or two before turning it off again. That was a signal that I was organizing a meeting and that we should all meet up in the living room. I went down the stairs, getting some paper along the way and hoping I didn't give Error a nightmare with my aura, although simply yelling that we're having a meeting would have woken him up so I suppose that just a small and scarry blip in his dream would be preferable to being woken up by yelling.

Once everyone had gotten to the living room, all four of us, we're a small group, I stated the meeting. "Alright everyone, you'll be doing a sweep of the library this afternoon, Castellar, Asbestos you'll be reading, Hole you can... take a break after those mushrooms this morning." I informed them and I could feel Holes mood take a bit of a nosedive as soon as I mentioned reading. He's rather self-conscious about his blindness, I'm doing my best to try and help but I think he'll just work through it eventually. "You'll sweep the entire Scientia Et Natura Rerum section for medical texts and read them to see if you find anything about Errors condition." I handed them some paper. "Put your notes here and remember to add your source, the book title and page number. Any questions ?" I asked. "Did you rip this off a school textbook ?" Castellar asked "No. If that's all the questions then meeting over." And with that we went our separate ways or I did at least, the trio seemed to stick together and go to the library.

Now, time for my other plan for this afternoon, flooding an AU with negativity, preferably more than one but if I only get one it will still be an achievement. I would be easier if got my hands on the script itself and mess around with it like that but that's out of the question considering how high the security of the doodle sphere is so my other option is to go into one and mess it up from in there. If I go with either option I'll need a target, something forgettable full of incodes oblivious to the multiverse would be nice, the less connected they are the harder to get help. Maybe that AU I made the trio scout earlier, the notes would be useful and since they were able to slip past whatever security was there I'm sure I would be able to as well. I reread their notes before placing them on my desk and jumping through a portal to the AU.

Wait, I forgot to tell them where I was going.

...

They'll be fine.

Once I was there I immediately took note of the environment, this place was supposed to be the ruins but it looked more like a spectacularly failed do it yourself green house ; there were holly looking plants, haworthia I think either that or mahonia, hugging the walls and a few brave one decided to attack my ankles. Moving a step back to move away from the spikey plants I took out a magical screen to check the basic information of this AU. I can't make these screens, mind you, Error makes them, this one's a gift. I tapped "synchronise" and it loaded for a bit before displaying the following.

Lumbertale – aAHICD

10:16

Locations

Entities

Stability

Source

Error had told me how to navigate this. The template is :

Name of AU – in lowercase the number how many of this AU in particular there is, in uppercase the number of this AU in particular, it's cereal number.

Curent time.

Locations, what is here

Entities, who is here

Stability, if there are any glitches or hackers

Source, he didn't tell me much about this one, something about how they are created

After a bit of searching I concluded that the best way of going about this was to leave the underground without a ruler and steal the human souls to leave everyone hopeless, with no murder if possible. That means I'd have to kidnap Toriel, Asgore, Undyne... anyone who might be a competent ruler. Looks like I had a lot of work to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello outlaws of the land, misfits of the sea and everybody in-between ! I hope y'all liked reading this. Remember to drink water and move every hour or so to keep your blood circulation optimal (unless your asleep).

- Saros