The "Date" (short)

July 28, 1996

2:38 PM

3RD PERSON POV

TW: Foul language 

——short——

Billy and Stan called later yesterday after he and Stu had the... Plan... Talk..? Whatever, anyway, They both had called and planned to meet together at the theaters because there were gonna be reruns of 'Nightmare On Elm Street'  which Billy learned was apparently Stan's favorite horror movie, sure the first one was good, but the rest kinda sucked.

Billy had no idea where Stan was, he was supposed to be here like 8 minutes ago! "If he doesn't get here in less than 2 minutes I'm leaving"  Billy thought to himself, but out of the corner of his eye he saw Stan in a plaid button up, and cargo shorts. He kinda looked like Billy's uncle who was kinda an asshole.

"Billy! I'm so sorry, I lost track of time. I swear it wasn't on purpose." Stan panted as sweat glided down his forehead. Billy looked at the sweat on Stan and thought about how in this and another circumstance it would be really hot and- Jesus Christ! Billy!

Billy shook his head and looked back Stan. "All good, but next time don't take such a long time, I thought you fucking ran on me." Billy threw an arm around Stan's shoulder, pulling him closer.

"Next time?"  Stan smiled to himself as they started walking to the theaters, Stan was so excited, he LOVED 'Nightmare On Elm Street' Billy said he liked the movies too, but he was pretty sure the Loomis was lying.

_____________________________

(A/N) I'm so sorry for not updating in a while, I swear it's not on purpose. But in the next chapter we're going to go into Billy and Stan's "date" and maybe they'll run into somebody or two :3 SEE YOU LATER!!!!!

~GREY