T.S. ; "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑."

"SOMEONE SAID THEY LEFT TOGETHER."

"Come on, Trevor!!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling the lanky boy behind her as they walked hand in hand.

"Y/N, are you sure?" He questioned, brows furrowed together. "You're like really out of your mind right now!" He exclaimed, getting nervous.

"Why are you so scared, T? Nothing's gonna happen!!" She replied, oblivious.

"You know that your boyfriend could beat my ass if he knew you were ditching him for me right now!"

"Don't be a wuss!" She continued dragging in along.

"I RAN OUT THE DOOR TO GET HER."

"Y/N!! What the hell are you doing right now!?" Her boyfriend, Brady, came storming out of the house, which was hosting a party.

He looked down and saw the duo's hands interlocked, Trevor gulped, scared of what's to come.

"SHE WAS HOLDING HANDS WITH TREVOR."

"Having fun? Why are you the fun police or what?" She laughed.

"Y/N, you came to this party with me, you can't just leave!" He argued.

"But I can, I have free will!" She replied, before sighing and acting a bit more serious.

"NOT THE GREATEST FEELING EVER."

"Listen Brady, maybe you can pull yourself together. Or you should try your luck with Heather!" She smiled lightly before turning back around, her hand still interlocked with Trevor's as she dragged him along with her back to her home.

"SAID, 'PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, YOU SHOULD TRY YOUR LUCK WITH HEATHER."

The duo arrived at her home, instantly going upstairs to her bedroom.

You could probably assume what happened.

Within the next few days that they'd to go back to school. It was Monday and everyone was talking about Brady and Y/N. All somehow knowing what happened that night.

"THEN I HEARD THEY SLEPT TOGETHER."

"God, I feel like a celebrity right now." Y/N said, sitting next to Trevor in science class.

"It's like everybody knows." Trevor's cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Awe, are you embarrassed, Trev?" She teased, making Trevor instantly put his head down, his curls hiding his face."

Little did they know of the boy watching from behind them.

"OH, THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER. THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER."

"The Less I Know The Better" —Tame Impala