9.

After our time on terrace we took our way down

"You go, I don't want to come" I said.

"Why so" he asked.

"I don't feel like to"I said.

"You sit here I'll go and bring something for you" He said.

"You don't have to do this, don't waste your time on me I am just a useless person"I said.

"I am not wasting my time on your, I am spending my time with you and it will be my pleasure to do so, so don't think too much and go and sit there"he said and went from there.

I looked at his disappearing figure, a smile crept on my face.

"How can a person be so good, he is the perfect man every girl deserves, how does he manage to be so good" I asked my self.

I brought my phone out of my purse and started going through it.

I was sitting on the couch of one of the cabins on the top floor.

No one was there it was very silent atmosphere there.

I was lost in my thoughts when the lift bell rang and I saw him, I smiled looking at him.

"Here is your food"he said while handing it over to me.

"Thank you" I said while clapping my hands.

He was about to sit when his phone rang.

"I will be back in 5 minutes" he said while walking to the other corner of room.

I stared at him while his was talking on call I was listening, by his talks I knew he was angry.

"Can't you do one thing right, just go to hell I'll be back till 12 try to handle it till then and when I am back I'll show you what it means"he screamed on the person behind the call.

He came near me while I was still staring at him.

"Any problem" he asked while rising his eyebrow.

I shook my head and looked down in embarrassment.

"I don't have a spoon" i mumbled to myself but that was enough to be heard by him.

"Wait I'll bring one for you" he said.

"No, please don't do this" I said.
"I'll manage, I'll eat by my hand" .