walter

Hi guyss,  this is the second part. And thank you for the 8 reader, I know it isn't a lot but more than I expected!
Enjoy

Walter already knew he didn't only likes girls, even before coming to hillerska. Although he didn't really expected to like his best friend.
Walter liked henry since the day they met but of course they're best friends so he ignored and didn't tell anyone and he for sure wasn't planning on telling anyone after what happened to wille and simon.

The next day they had to eat breakfast so Walter waited outside for henry. After 5 minutes henry finally came downstairs and saw Walter waiting for him. "I can bring you some breakfast if you dont wanna see August or the other guys." Walter suggested. "I'll he fine." Henry says as they walk to the great hall. They sit down next to eachother. "Well I told the principal so your gonna be in a lot trouble" August says. "What the fuck August, Did you also tell them that you were the one that uploaded the video, or is that okay just because your royal!?" Henry says. "Yup exactly, and don't you dare tell anyone about that video." August answers

After breakfast was finally over they went to class but Henry and walter needed to do a presentation, but everytime they did a presentation they ended up just laughing and failing so they already knew what was going to happen. As soon as they step infront of the class they couldn't stop laughing, eventually the teacher stopped them and said they could just sit down, as they sit down someone says they're name so they turn around, it was just a random guy from their class but he asked them if they're a couple. "Where did you get that from" Walter asked. "August was telling people" the boy says. August was telling people that they're a couple!? What is wrong with this dude and what is his problem?

After class ended Walter and henry went to look for August, after around 5 minutes of looking they finally found him. "Ahh it's the cutest boyfriends" August says. "Why are you telling everyone that we're a couple!?". Henry says. "Well arent you then?" August answers. "No August and you know it!" Walter says. "Well if you shut up about the video then I'll stop too alright" August says. "I didn't tell anyone" Henry says. "You said it infront of all my friends, now everyone is mad at me your ruining my whole life henry!" "And you deserve it!"

Hii, I know this one is a bit short but I didn't really have time and I did really wanna publish a new part. This might be a bit boring cuz I didn't really have ideas but I do have ideas for the next part!!