Chapter 25

King's Pov

"So ya'll can't help?" I joked grabbing  all of our luggage as Patience and Bri walked ahead out of the rental.

"I'll help you daddy." Keara grabbed her bookbag.

"No it's okay baby girl, daddy will always hold your bags. Always remember if a boy can't do simple things like carry your bags for you, he's not worthy."

She nodded her head and ran along with Bri.

"Oh my God, look at this baby." Patience looked around amazed at the beach house.

I smirked cockily. I had my man from Miami hook us up with the best beach house out here. Ocean view, the sound of the waves in the morning, sunsets, all that lil shit girls like.

I set Keara up in her room and not too long after she was knocked out.

I carried the three wine glasses in the room with Bri and Patience giving Bri the glass filled with cranberry juice.

"To happiness." We all took a sip.

"King what is this?" Bri made a face observing the glass.

"Cranberry juice, you can't drink."

"Ugh. I don't know if I can do this." She poked her lip out

I lifted her chin with my hand. "You don't have a choice, you're having our baby." She smiled as I rubbed her stomach.

Patience cleared her throat making me stop immediately. "I'm sorry baby."

Bri rolled her eyes and walked out.

I couldn't make Bri happy without upsetting Patience and vice versa. I had to find a balance because these women offered two different things that I wanted but if I absolutely have to choose, it would be...

"King I don't understand. I mean what have I done to make you interested in someone else. Is it because she's pregnant. You asked me not to stereotype you but why not, you're acting exactly how I figured you would and I'm no longer happy so when we get back to town. I'm gone. You can have her and ya'll baby. I don't fit in that picture." She grabbed her purse and walked out.

"Baby .. I'll fix it. I just ...." She slammed the door cutting me off.

My decision was final. I knew I couldn't have both even if I wanted to and I damn sure didn't want to be without Patience.

_______________________________________

Patience's Pov

"Hello?..Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Tamia. Didn't I tell you not to call me unless you're in Miami? This process been long as fuck already, you over there falling in love with this nigga, neglecting yo fucking family. I know I'm not perfect but word to God I love you Tamia. Go through with the plan and come home baby."

"What family?" I wiped the tear that fell from my eye.

He paused and in that pause I could tell his feelings were hurt. "Me! I'm the only fucking family you need and what the fuck did I tell you about that accent? I guess you just gone for good. Just fuck me huh?"

"I can't help that I talk like this. Im trying Dre."

"Man you don' got over there and forgot my wants and needs. I'm guessing you think this nigga love you too huh. Lemme guess, you're in competition with a bitch but deep down inside you hoping this nigga choose you. Yeah word get around ma, nigga aint even got a loyal team. He laughed through the phone. "Tamia get the fuck off my line and don't call me until you hit Miami.