Part - 2

"Do you mind coming with me to go cafeteria after this period?" asked Jungkook.

"Yeah but..." said Taehyung. He thought 'What should I do now, Soobin hyung told me to join with him and his friends for lunch.'

"Well, How about some other day" said taehyung. "Oh, okay." replied Jungkook.

After sometime, bell rang. Everyone started to go outside the class. Only Taehyung was there. He was arranging his bag, when he got a call from his Soobin hyung.

"Yes, hyung?" said Taehyung. "Are you in your class?" asked Soobin. "Yeah" replied taehyung. "Wait there itself, I will come" said Soobin.

Soobin's pov:

Soobin is with his other friends in his class.

"You all go to cafeteria, i will go bring my brother." Said Soobin to his friends. "We will come too" Said one of his friend. "okay" said Soobin.

After a minute of walking, they reached to Taehyung's class room. Soobin entered first. He saw Taehyung using his phone. Soobin's friends saw him and was amazed by his look.

"So, how did it go?" Soobin asked Taehyung.

"Not bad but not good" replied Taehyung.

"Hello, My name is Yeonjun, I'm Soobin's friend. Nice to meet you." Said Yeonjun.

Soobin's other friends too introduced themselves. They are Taehyun, beomgyu and Huening kai.

They headed towards cafeteria. The cafeteria was very crowded.

Jungkook's pov :

'He said he will come to cafeteria with me some other day. Maybe I should go with my hyungs.'

Jungkook went to one of his hyung's class.

"Hyung, there is a new boy in our class. I asked him if he is willing to go to cafeteria with me but he said he is not Willing. I' m pretty sure, he doesn't even know where cafeteria is and obviously he would'nt have made any friends when he just arrived." said jungkook to Jimin.

"Maybe he thinks that you are a bad boy and avoided you" said Jimin.

"What??!! No way!!! I don't look like a bad boy, do I? " asked Jungkook.

"Yes, you are!" Said a voice near the class room door.

Jungkook and jimin turned to see who it is.

"Do you want my Pink slippers on your face? You made us wait for almost 10 minutes in cafeteria. " The voice said.

"Jin hyung, sorry. Come on let's all go now together" Said Jungkook.

They all went to Cafeteria and sat together. (All refers to Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, hoseok, jimin and jungkook).

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung with his brother and his brother's friends went to cafeteria. It was very crowded.

"Soobin come here!!" shouted someone waving at Soobin.

They headed towards the person who waved, soobin and his friends sat in that bench and Taehyung sat between his soobin hyung and someone who is shorter than him.

Taehyung felt like someone is staring at him, so he looked at everyone when his eyes landed on a familiar person. His benchmate was sitting in front of him. Taehyung felt a little awkward.

Soobin introduced him to others.

"So, he is your brother?" Jungkook asked soobin.

"Yeah. Do you know him already?" asked soobin.

"Yep, he is my Benchmate" answered Jungkook.

They are gave their phone numbers to taehyung. And Taehyung gave his number to others.

Time skip after school :

Taehyung came to his house and started using his phone. Taehyung is not very good at studies. As he is very cute, people in his old school bullied him for looking like a gay. Everyone hated him in his old school. It is a hell to him. One day, some students bullied him by beating Taehyung, Taehyung started to beat them too. Headmaster saw this and gave TC to everyone.

Soobin's POV :

It was about 7'clock when soobin heard noise downstairs. He came down and saw his dad who just came home after being in Japan for 2 months, shouting at Soobin's mother.

Soobin asked his older sister,
"Lisa, what's happening?".

"Dad found out that Taehyung got into a fight and changed school without him knowing" said Lisa.

Dad : "Call Taehyung down, immediately!!"

Mom: "Honey please, He won't do it again"

Taehyung's dad went upstairs and pulled Taehyung downstairs. Taehyung doesn't know what's going on.

Dad : "Don't you dare get into a fight"

Taehyung : "Dad, I-it's just T-they beat me first."

Tae's dad immediately slapped taehyung and pulled him out of the house. Now Tae is standing outside the house.

"Dad , stop this" Lisa said.

Soobin tried to go out to get taehyung but his dad stopped him from going out.

"Get out of here!!!" Tae's dad said to taehyung.

He immediately closed the door and locked it.

Taehyung started crying. He went to the park and sat on a swing. Taehyung is a crying mess now.

Jungkook's POV :

Jungkook was jogging when he heard a familiar voice crying.

'Where is this voice coming from?' he thought.

He followed the voice and saw Taehyung crying. He went and sat beside taehyung on other swing. It seemed like Taehyung didn't bother to see who is sitting beside him.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung turned to see who it is. Taehyung didn't say a word for sometime. Finally he explained what happened to Jungkook.

"You should call Soobin hyung and inform him that you are in the park" said jungkook.

"I don't want to go home, I will stay here itself or I'll book a room" said taehyung.

Jungkook thought, 'It is the best time to ask this, you should do this, you can do this jungkook.'

"Well, you see, um, y-you can stay at my house for now. If you want..." Said jungkook.

Taehyung : "What??!!!"

___________________________________________

Hi guys, please vote and follow this account.

Sorry if I made any grammar mistake or spelling mistake as English is not my first language.

Please vote.