Part-5

"Oh, he did?" Taehyung asked.

They both didn't speak for sometime. Jungkook finally broke the silence.

Jungkook : "Umm, well we have nothing to do today. So can we two go out today? Like somewhere that doesn't involve studies."

Taehyung :"Okay, we can go but first I need wash up."

Taehyung went to the bathroom but he forgot the clothes. Jungkook knew that Taehyung forgot and went to bath, but he kept quite so that he can see taehyung walking out of the bathroom naked.

After sometime, the bathroom door slightly opened a bit. On seeing that, Jungkook's face was brightened with a smile or we can call it a smirk. His focus was only on that door. But what happened is the opposite of what Jungkook had imagined.

Taehyung : "Jungkook, I forgot the dress. Can you bring me?" his voice from behind the door which is slightly opened.

Jungkook : "Okay but what colour dress do you want to wear now? Is black okay?"

Taehyung: "I am okay with whichever the colour is."

Jungkook became a little happy because he is going to choose the dress for Taehyung. He choose soft clothes for Taehyung. He went near the door and gave the clothes to Taehyung who is keeping his hand outside in that slightly opened door. After getting the dress, he immediately closed the door and said "Thanks". Jungkook smiled and went back to the sofa.

Taehyung then came out of the bathroom, he looked majestic. Jungkook was feeling butterflies on seeing him. Jungkook then went to take a bath.

This was the dress worn by Taehyung :

This was the dress worn by Jungkook :

Jungkook asked Taehyung where should they go. Taehyung, as always said he is okay any place. Jungkook then choose to go movies. They went to the theater buy Jungkook's car. There was complete silence on the way to the theater. Taehyung was standing alone in front of the theater because Jungkook went to park the car.

After sometime, Jungkook came and they both went into the movie theater. Taehyung was waiting in his seat because Jungkook went to buy snacks. Taehyung used his phone and was watching reels. After sometime Jungkook came, and the movie started. Jungkook had bought popcorn and juice.

Jungkook's favourite actor was the hero in this movie, so he was sooo much into the movie. On the other hand Taehyung seemed like he didn't like this movie, he was on his phone this whole time. Eventually, he fell asleep. Jungkook didn't noticed that. But after sometime Jungkook finally noticed that Taehyung was asleep when Taehyung's head hit Jungkook's shoulder. It was so soft, Jungkook thought.

Jungkook took a selfie of this moment and shared it to his friends group (BTS). Jungkook was enjoying this moment a little, or even more. Jungkook then suddenly started to imagine Taehyung naked. His ass size, if his butthole is tight and many more.