Chapter 1

Sam's POV:

hi, my name is Samantha Anderson and this is my story. I'm 15 year old. i live in a big house with my parents.

I'm the only child so they treat me different, but i think that is gonna change soon because we're adopting a girl who's name is Mia.

I wanted to have a sister because my parents were always busy with there job and business, they even went out of the state or even out of the country for business meetings, so i suggested we adopt a girl who's the same age as me because i never knew how it felt to have a sister or a sibling.

i lived my whole life without a family members who's always there for me like a sibling or a parent. I don't blame my parents for anything tho, they might not be around always but i know they love me.

But there's a person who's always there for me my whole life. He's my best friend or my one and only friend in life. I can't remember when we met exactly. We we're in kindergarten and we loved playing with each other and we become friends since then. He is just the sweetest guy ever. He's so nice, kind and a caring person. he loves me so much and he makes sure that I'm always happy/smiling. His name is Shawn Mendes and before you say anything yes he is the one from vines and youtube videos. he is the best person you can ask to be your best friend.

Hi guys, this is my first time writing a story and I'm not a good writer, I'm really not, and there are a lot of stories like this but I'll do my best to make this one more interesting and i hope you guys like it!!! please vote, comment and add it to your library to be notified when i update!

xoxo-Leyla❤