Chapter 10

Sam's POV:

"Where are we going" I asked Shawn.

He looked at me and stared like I was some kinda crazy person. He smiled  and said "a place you'll  love".

I was so exited and happy. We soon arrived at a beautiful beach. I've  never been to a  beach at a night. "This is it" Shawn said "come on" he opened the door for me and took my hand.

There was a table with lights around it and two chairs in the middle of the beach. It was the most beautiful thing I've  ever seen. Tears came down my cheeks as I stared at everything. Shawn saw my tears and said "Are you crying? we can totally go to Chipotle   if you want. I didn't mean to make you cry! I'm sorry". I cried more "no no no" I said " it's beautiful... I love it". He smiled and hugged me. We had pasta for dinner and it was so delicious.

"Did you cook the pasta" I asked.

"Yes, do you like it?

"No, I love it... I love you"

There was this moment when none of us said anything we just stared at each other. He leaned his forehead against mine and all the sudden, his lips were against mine. I could feel his tongue swirling around in my mouth, I loved the sensation of it. Was this how a kiss felt like? Was this what lovers had? I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. i wanted every single drop of it. i wanted it  all.

We took a walk on the beach and we sat down on the sand. He put me on his lap and hugged me so tight.

"Sam"

"Yes"

"Will you please promise to never leave me, no matter how annoying I am".

"I promise" I said.

He hugged me even tighter. I was the happiest girl on earth. I mean who wouldn't be? Being on a date with the guy you always loved and were so scared to ask out, the guy whose been there for you when nobody else was, the guy who makes you the happiest girl in the world by just being himself, the guy who loves you like nobody else does, and the guy who makes you feel important.

Everything seemed so unrealistic. It seemed like a fairy tale actually. When the princess finally gets her prince and they live happily ever after. I know "happily ever after" existed only in fairy tales, but i guess my life was a fairy tale too. at least if felt like it. we were just teenagers and didn't know what the future held for us, but we wren't so worried about it. All we wanted was to make every single second with each other so memorable. 

I am so so sorry for not updating for TWO months! this is crazy i know, but hey... I finally updated it and this is the last chapter of Friends or lovers. I hope you liked this story, and please vote if i should make another story. love y'all.

_Leyla ❤️