Chapter 6

Sam's POV:

I woke up and checked on my phone to see any new notifications and saw a text from Nash.

Nash: I was thinking if I can pick you from your house today?. I just wanna see you. I miss your cute face!

I replied to him

Me: lol, ok but come at 7:00 am. cause I can't get ready before that.

*5 minutes later*

Nash: Ok

*End of text*

I got ready and went downstairs to get some cereal. Mia was there eating waffles. I got myself a bowl of cinnamon toast, my favorite, and sat next to her at the table.

"Good morning Sam"

"Good morning Mia"

"Shawn texted me and said that he'll pick us up today"

"I already have a ride to school today"

"Who? Wait, the guy from yesterday?"

"Yes, his name is Nash"

"How can you trust someone that easy? It hasn't even been three days since you met him! And now he's giving you rides?

"Wait, Isn't Shawn your boyfriend?"

"Yes"

"And how long have you known him for? A week? How do you know if you can trust him or not? At least Nash's not my boyfriend... yet"

....

I was mad at Mia for questioning about my relationship with Nash. I never questioned her relationship with Shawn though I liked Shawn. I didn't tell him I liked him just because of her and now that I'm trying to forget about him and move on, she's trying to bring me back to the same feelings and regret. She didn't answer my question because she knew I was telling the truth.

Soon my phone buzzed, I looked at it and it was a text from Nash telling me he was outside.

"I gotta go, Nash is waiting for me outside"

"Ok, bye"

Mia's POV:

I don't know what is wrong with Sam, all I asked her was if she could trust him because I was worried about her and she brought my relationship with Shawn to the topic.

I don't even know what's happening anymore. I'm starting to think that there's something between her and Shawn because Shawn wasn't happy about Nash being here yesterday and looked so pissed. Every time I say something about Shawn in front of her, she acts like she cares, but she gets pissed I can tell from her face! It turns all red. I need know what's going on.

Soon there was a knock on the door. I knew it was Shawn so i got my backpack and opened the door.

"Hey Mia"

"Hey Shawn, let's go I'm ready"

"What about Sam?"

"Remember the guy from yesterday? Nash? He came earlier to pick her up "

"Oh, are they boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"I don't know, would you care if they were?"

"No, I'm just trying to protect my friend because she doesn't know this guy"

"Is it because she doesn't know him or because you don't like him?"

"It's because she doesn't know him, why are you asking these kind of questions?"

"I don't know, just wondering"

We left the house. There was a weird look on Shawn's face as we got in car.

*skip the car ride*

We pulled over in the school parking lot. It was almost time to school so we both went to our classes. I had my first class with Nash. It was so awkward for me to sit next to him since me and Sam had an argument about him.

"Hey, you're Sam's sister right" nash asked.

"Yeah, and you're Sam's boyfriend?"

"No, were just hanging out"

"Like friends or lovers?"

"I don't know, she is an amazing girl with an amazing heart and she's so beautiful and I kinda like her"

"That's cool"

I couldn't wait until it was lunch time. I didn't have any classes with Shawn and lunch was the only time I could see him during school.

*lunch time*

I went to the cafeteria to our usual table and Sam wasn't there. Usually she's the first on there since her class if closer to the cafeteria. I saw Shawn coming and I knew he was going to ask me about her.

"Hey Mia, where's Sam? I haven't seen her all day"

"I don't know maybe she doesn't want to hang out with us anymore. She's always talking about Nash and she gets pissed when I ask her something about him"

"That's weird, I've known her for almost her entire life and she never does that. Sam is not the kind of person who does that to her friends"

"People change"

"Why are you turning this into an argument?"

"I'm not, I'm just telling the truth"

Shawn didn't talk to me the whole period. He ete his food quietly and he was on his phone the whole time. It's obvious he was mad at me because of Sam. Now I know there's something between them, but I need to find out what!

Hope you liked chapter. As you can see Sam and Mia are turning against each other because of Shawn. I already have the whole story written down, but your thoughts mean so much to me because you guys are the readers and I wanna write something that you'll enjoy reading, so please vote and comment who do you ship Shawn with.

xoxo-Leyla❤