Imumuta Files: Scarlet Aeonia

Author's Note: 

This is just a character sheet so you all know what Scarlet is all about! (And totally not for me to reference later.) 

Basic Information:

Scarlet Aeonia aka Scar (friends) aka Flower ((Y/n) and sometimes the Elite Four and Satsuki) aka Traitor (By most of the student body, including the Elite Four and Satsuki:

Height: 6' (182.88 cm)

Weight: 157 pounds (71.214 kg)

Eye color: Golden (dull)

Hair color: Red

Build: Muscular

Family: Vermilion Aeonia (Grandmother), Carmine Aeonia (Mother)(Deceased), Jitan Valire (Father)(Deceased)   

Notes:

-No know weakness.

-Scarlet Aeonia has a tomboyish personality.

-Gets flustered very easily outside of combat.

-Is self conscious about her body. (She apparently told the Vice President this, when she still worked with us. Maybe outdated.)

-The strongest in Honnouji without life fibers, can take on multiple Two-star Goku uniforms in a fight and win.

-Fights with a Odachi named Peacekeeper.

-Was the Vice President's right hand.

-Was the leader of a rebellion last year.

-Was undefeated, until her fight with the Vice President, which ended with her achieving strength unseen prior and the Vice President having to lift the restriction on his Kamui.

-Has a soft spot for the Vice President, despite acting like she hates his existence.

-Hates the Kiryuin family more than even Ryuko Matoi.

-Previous school life is unknown.

-Is a straight A student currently. (Previously on Academic Probation until the Vice President helped her out.) (Previously before the last note was an straight A student.)

-After school works at her Grandmother's food store aka "The Aeonia Flower". (According to (Y/n) the food is very good, to be visited for research at a later date.)

-Enjoys heavy metal and screamo music.

Comments (Gathered by Inumuta): 

Lord (Y/n): "She's a good kid. (She is the same age as you.) I know. (Also she led a rebellion against Lady Satsuki.) Yeah, but that was like forever ago. (It was a few months ago.)"

Nonon: "She had potential as (Y/n)'s assistant, sucks she was stupid and wasted her chance.

Ira: "Her resolve is great. Had she been able to see Lady Satsuki's vision, she may have been an incredible ally."