Well Deserved Bonding Time

‼️‼️‼️SMUT ‼️‼️‼️

Genya had gotten out of the hospital about 3 weeks ago, he'd been texting Tanjiro all that time, Sanemi didn't let Tanjiro come over because Genya "had to recover" as he put it. Now Tanjiro was coming over and Genya was very very very excited. He was sitting in bed pacing around, and one newer face was a cat that had appeared one evening, a black tuxedo cat they had taken, they named the cat Harvey. He was already a little chunky but neither of the brothers minded, the cat was loving, always cuddling.

Tanjiro was excited finally being able to see his boyfriend, this time Giyuu was driving him, so he didn't need to bring his running shoes, he already knew to be gentle since Genya was still recovering, but their wouldn't be much of a difference. He grabbed all his stuff, his phone, charger and more stuff like that. Suddenly Nezuko barged into the room making Tanjiro yelp "Nezuko!" He squeaked and Nezuko laughed "sorry, are you going to go see your boyfriend?" She asked smiling, and Tanjiro nodded "I am as a matter of a fact" he huffed, the two would always do playful teasing. "are you gonna go see your girlfriend?" He asked his sister and she gasped and stuck out her tongue.

Genya was talking with Sanemi who was in the middle of making some sub plans, Sanemi had to go take a business trip with Giyuu Tomioka (guys it's not he's a liar he's going to a hotel to get alone time with Giyuu) Sanemi had made some rules for Genya for them to 1. clean up after themselves, 2. Don't have a party or invite anyone else over, and 3. Don't set the house on fire. Genya knew none of those we're gonna be a problem.

Sanemi was getting ready to go and he waved Genya goodbye when Giyuu pulled into the driveway, Tanjiro got out of the car waved at Sanemi who rolled his eyes and got into Giyuu's car. Tanjiro walked into the house being greeted by Genya, who very quickly wrapped his arms around Tanjiro with a grin "I missed you" Genya grinned, Tanjiro closed the door and took off his shoes knowing the household rules by now. "So we have the house to ourselves what do you wanna do?" Genya asked raised an eyebrow.

Tanjiro shrugged and just simply nuzzled into Genya, inhaling his scent today Tanjiro noticed he smelt like pine with floral notes, and Tanjiro loved it, Genya smiled rubbing his boyfriends head, "we can go upstairs to cuddle?" Genya offered with a smile "Yes please!" Tanjiro grinned the two heading upstairs to Genyas room. Once they were inside the two got into bed Genya was wrapped around Tanjiro as he kissed him, Tanjiro smiled wrapped his arms around his neck as their tongues danced together, though Tanjiro let Genya's tongue dominate his. Tanjiro pulled away a string of saliva connecting them.

"You taste better then I remember" Genya teased kissing him all over, kissing his forehead, his eyes, his cheek, his nose, his everything. Genya kissed him again Tanjiro giggled slightly which just made Genya smile, he missed this, he missed it so much, he was so happy to be with him again. Tanjiro pulled away smiling "you're such a sweetheart Genya" he smiled and Genya softly blushed "am not" "are too" Tanjiro grinned, so when Genya layed down on his chest he wheezed laughing "heey get off!!" He laughed with a grin. Genya refused sticking his tongue out at Tanjiro.

‼️‼️ BEGINNING OF SMUT‼️‼️

Genya kissed Tanjiro deeper. He didn't know when Tanjiro's legs were wrapped around his back, So their crotches we're pressed together Genya was stupidly red, Tanjiro could smell the arousal on Genya, "do you need some help?" Tanjiro teased and it earned a playful Glare from Genya. "You just make me hot and bothered." Genya grumbled ruffling his hair. "Well I wouldn't mind helping you..." He spoke flushed and so was Genya. And Genya sat up the two sat their kinda embarrassed I mean what do you when you boyfriend says he wouldn't mind having sex ya know?

Genya gently kissed Tanjiro "just not anything super serious like anal..." Genya spoke, and Tanjiro quickly agreed. "Yeah definitely can agree" Genya hugged Tanjiro nervous all of a sudden, he was beat red and so was Tanjiro "how do we even start this?" Genya asked looking at Tanjiro. "can I uh? Touch you chest?" Tanjiro asked and Genya nodded removing his shirt, Genya was muscular and Tanjiro's eyes widened as he ran his hand against his chest, than Tanjiro took off his shirt. "It's only fair, I'd feel bad if you were the only one shirtless" and that made Genya chuckle softly.

Genya leaned forward and gently kissed Tanjiro neck, giving it a gentle lick "can I?" Genya asked his oddly sharp teeth grazing Tanjiro's skin and Tanjiro nodded. Genya bit down and Tanjiro stiffled a soft moan that made Genya's eyes widened, he hadn't heard a sound from Tanjiro like that before and it sounded like honey, he wanted to hear it again. Tanjiro looked at Genya's wide eyes and chuckled a little bit "sorry" he spoke quickly a little embarrassed "no no don't apologize, I really liked that sound you made" Genya admitted gently rubbing Tanjiro's cheek.

Genya looked down at their pants, seeing how Tanjiro was hard and so was Genya "would you want me to jerk you off?" Genya asked looking at Tanjiro. And Tanjiro nodded, Genya gulped softly Tanjiro pulled off his pants just so his erection could come out, Genya's eyes widened softly, and decided to pull out his own erection. He moved close to Tanjiro and gently took hold of both of their Shafts. This action elicited a subtle sound from both Genya and Tanjiro. Genya leaned forward and kissed Tanjiro he attempted to move his hand and quickly found that it was hard to do so.

Genya pulled away and spit in his than went back to kissing Tanjiro while he started jerking them off, Tanjiro moaned into his mouth. Genyas unoccupied hand was holding Tanjiro's hand, he knew both of them needed to stay grounded during this, Tanjiro pulled away leaning into Genya as he kept jerking them off. "It feels so good" Tanjiro moaned holding Genya's hand tightly as Genya just kept jerking them. Genya listened to Tanjiro moan louder and watched as he came shooting his load on his and Genya's chest, Genya gasped and looked at him.

Genya pulled away from Tanjiro not wanting to overwhelm him. Tanjiro exhaled shakily leaning on him Tanjiro started jerking off Genya hand gliding up and down making Genya moan softly. Tanjiro smiled and it was only a matter of time before Genya had came aswell. Afterward Genya covered Tanjiro in Hundred of kisses holding him class. "Such a pretty boy" he smiled kissing his nose. "now let's go clean up" Genya offered and let Tanjiro go shower and change, and Genya changed the sheets just in case and when Tanjiro was done he showered as well.

‼️‼️SMUT DONE ‼️‼️

Genya finished his shower and walked into the room and immediately cuddled Tanjiro kissing him all over, the two ended up cuddling each other until Genya got a cellphone call from Sanemi about if they'd eaten yet and Genya immediately grumbled and got up, Tanjiro chuckled and went to go make them food. "Thank you sweetheart" Genya smiled and Sanemi grumbled into the phone "you're head over heels for that kid aren't you." He asked and Genya well he couldn't disagree "maybbee" Genya smiled "if it makes you happy" and that made Genya grin.

After Dinner Tanjiro and Genya had gone back up to Genya's room, the two layed down and fell asleep, in the middle of the night however Genya's cat layed between them and Genya was grumpy because of that, but I mean what else would a cat do?.

------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I'm literally so sorry for the fact I haven't done a update for like 9 months, like that's crazy, anyway, take this, I hope to post more updates this week, if not I hope I can atleast post one update per week and like I said that amount of support this story has gotten has like blown me away seriously.

‼️‼️‼️

1413 words

P.s any situation or date ideas would be great mwahahahha