2🥀~

— I wonder what I look like in your eyes.

Weekend mornings feel lazy, hazy, and relaxing

The pretty omega was still dozing, silk sheets covering his body, but his sleep gets interrupted by his phone ring. He slightly opens his eyes to pick the call.

He groans slightly. In his raspy voice he answers.

"Eomma, why are you calling me so early in the morning?" He complains as his sleep got disturbed.

"Baby it's already 12 afternoon...are you still sleeping? Where is jeongguk?... Ah...Sorry for disturbing you both" she chuckles.

Taehyung frowns "It's the weekend so no work"

"I miss you baby... I want to see you and jeongguk"

"We both are busy eomma  we'll see, I'll ask Jeongguk then will come to visit you and dad".

"Take care...both of you see ya"

"Even you, bye" then he hangs the call.

Taehyung goes to freshen up, slowly comes out of his room and checks if Jeongguk is at home or not. His room door was still closed even the house door was locked from inside, he must be sleeping... taehyung thinks.

He finds bread and strawberry jam from the kitchen he eats.

It was nearly 1, he got a text from jimin.

Taehyung after a month of feeling gloomy, he wants to enjoy and hangout with his besties. He wore a floral shirt which showed his pretty collarbone with skinny jeans showing off his curves , silver dangling earring on his right ear, with slight makeup looking gorgeous.

He was waiting for jimin, suddenly he felt his husband's presence in the living room.

Jeongguk glances at the omega, his heart flutters, taehyung's beauty can't be described. Seeing him he knows that the other is going out somewhere. He feels the need to ask where he was going, it shouldn't matter to him right?. But still he wants to know.

"Where are you going?" He questions him

Cold chills sends the omega's body... He was caught off guard by the alpha.

"I can go whenever I want, u shouldn't invade my personal space" Taehyung voices out in a cold way with his deep voice. Jeongguk didn't expect taehyung to give this reply, he surely didn't like this. But he knows the reason why the omega reacted this way.

Actually he used to go out instead of staying at home nor took the omega out with him. But today he stayed because he wanted to spend little time with his husband. But taehyung seems to have other plans. He wanted to stop taehyung, you can say the alpha was jealous.

"Could you not go out today? I think we should clean the house together" he finds some reason to stop him from going out.

Taehyung can't believe they are having this kind of interaction right now. Their eyes get locked , they don't know how the distance between them is reduced, maybe Jeongguk took closer steps towards Taehyung. He wants to hold the omega in his arms.

Suddenly they get interrupted by a phone ring followed by the car horn, indicating it's Jimin who is waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung hurriedly moved towards the door and said "About cleaning I will do it myself you don't have to do, I shall leave" after that he ran away from there.

Taehyung was nervous by Jeongguk's intimidated gaze he wanted to leave from there.

He enters Jimin's car with hurried steps. Jeongguk's eyes keep following them through the window...He sighs.

Day after their wedding:

//Taehyung woke up from sleep, his eyes were red and swollen as he cried last night, his mind was filled with various thoughts, his dejected heart.

He walks out of his room, he finds Jeongguk in the living room sitting and scrolling through his phone. The alpha had dressed in black leather jacket, with black timberland boots, black mac barry bucket hat with silver bracelet and silver earring, looking so cool and handsome... looks like he is going out.

Jeongguk arose from the couch gazes at the omega who was checking him. He makes his way near the door to leave.But Taehyung stops him by holding his arm biceps.

"Where are u going at this hour? I don't think you have any work in University today as it's weekend uhm" Omega nervously speaks. He did not want to stay alone at home, as he was not used to staying here it's not even been a day.

The alpha turns his head to look at omega who was holding his arms he replies in his cold husky voice "I will go wherever I want and it's none of your concern, so don't ask me".

Taehyung could not understand why his husband was being rude to him, it is not like they were forced to get married, both of them agreed from their own choices and decisions. He wanted them to go on a date, and spend time, but his husband was going somewhere leaving him all alone at home.

"Who would leave their husband alone and go somewhere just after the next day of the wedding. Why are you behaving this way? Did I do something to you?" Taehyung shakingly spoke with tears in his eyes.

"Like I already said don't invade my personal space, stop asking me questions...no one is stopping you from going out" Taehyung did not want to talk further he was already hurt he goes inside his room and locks it.

He was afraid to wake up to this reality which he never expected. He did not want to know more truths as it was hurting him. He did not know what to do.

The whole day jeongguk did not return home, and left his husband alone.//

Jeongguk wants to take Taehyung on beautiful and romantic dates, making his omega happy but today Taehyung had other plans.

"Wow!! Jimin who are u trying to impress now? You looking hot"Tae says with a smirky smile.

"No bitch, look at you... your husband might have drooled seeing you right?"

"I don't know, well he said that we could clean the house together "

"Oh... So he's jealous huh?" Jimin laughs.

"I don't think so, where is hobi hyung?" Taehyung changes the topic. He didn't want to think about Jeongguk now.

"He is on the way" they chill around playing the songs and singing out loud while jimin was driving the car.

They reach the movie theatre. They meet hobi

"Hey taetae, how are u? U could have brought Jeongguk too"

"Ah no he said he wants to rest" taehyung softly replies...

"Let's go guys, u have tickets right?" Jimin asks hobi

"Yeah let's go"

After the movie... Hobi and Jimin hang out the whole day in the gaming section.

It was evening.... Jimin suggests they could go to nightclub.

"No chim I can't, Jeongguk may not like it if I'm late" he denies the idea.

"As if he cares.  Let's chill baby...he used to ignore you all these weekend nor took you on dates, stop thinking about him now"

Taehyung thinks about the way Jeongguk used to ignore him then he agrees. He himself told him that he doesn't care where Taehyung was hanging out.

So the three of them go to the nightclub.

They were surrounded by music, people were dancing, few them drunk, eating off each other.

Taehyung didn't want to come here but he came because of Jimin.

Jimin and Hobi were already dancing and having drinks.
Taehyung took a non alcoholic drink and he sips on it, he sits on a corner looking at his besties.

But a familiar voice startles him.

Hope y'all like it
Vote and comment 💜