22🥀~

- in this world, it's just us~

Taehyung settled down in his office cabin soon the meeting was held. People got busy and tensed, especially Taehyung and his team as they worked hard for this project, they wanted their project to get selected. The meeting soon ended.

"Hey hyung do you think our project will be approved?" Soobin asked Taehyung as they moved out of the meeting hall.

"Let's hope for the best" Taehyung slightly smiled, other interns mumbled a yes. They got interrupted by someone new.

"Taehyung-ssi will you join us for my bachelor party tonight?" Jackson from the another management department voiced out. Taehyung knew most of the people here, and he had several talks with Jackson asked well.

Jackson had invited Taehyung for his wedding too which is going to be after 2 days. Taehyung thought for a moment and agreed "Yes sure I'll be there".

"You all can also join guys let's enjoy" Jackson said to other interns. Jackson was a lively n friendly person. They all decided to attend the party.

~~

Taehyung took his phone to call Jeongguk "Hello Jeongguk how is yoongi hyung?" He asked.

"He's better Tae, he might get discharged tomorrow probably or the next day, it depends" Jeongguk answered he had taken leave for his work so that he could stay with Yoongi.

"Okay Jeongguk, should I be there?" But Jeongguk refused him.

"I have to attend my colleague's bachelor party I will be going there tonight after that I'll see if I can be" Taehyung said "Hmm... Fine take care" Jungkook replied and the call was cut.

~~

At evening Taehyung and Jimin went there together. It was a classy club and restaurant nearby. People had already been seated. Soobin, Yeonjun, Nayeon, Jake, Beomgyu, Kai, Momo, Jihoon and Sana the interns also joined them.

Taehyung and Jimin took seats and the interns surrounded them. It was a spacious n open place where tables n other arrangements like lighting were done, few were already dancing n drinking.

They both decided to walk around and suddenly Taehyung noticed Wooshik who was talking to Jackson and others. Soon they made eye contact and Wooshik stopped talking and avoided Taehyung's eyes on him, Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Hey Tae and Jimin c'mon guys take drinks man!!!" Jackson loudly called them, all took the glasses of campaign n shots for the cheers.

Taehyung wasn't fond of drinking, he sat down with other interns who were busy eating the treats n eatables. Jimin was quietly taking shots.

Yeonjun and Soobin had seated together as they were a couple who recently started dating. Jimin was looking at them and teased them which made them laugh.

"Actually we were supposed to be on a date but we came here we'll be going after this" Yeonjun said "Young love I see" Jimin said.

"Ikr they can't keep their hands off each other even at work sheesh" Beomgyu explains as he was tired of seeing them all lovey dovey "They would be doing dirty business all night" he cringes and Jimin laughs "You also find someone for you then you'll also do the same" Yeonjun blurts out.

"Yea maybe an alpha or a beta" Sana says, Beomgyu is an omega "Alphas are strong, have high ego and desire they want their partner to be submissive and submit to them whenever they want, they're damn controlling" Nayeon explains.

"It's not really true tho, alpha's do like to control and have high sex drive but my alpha is kind tho he pleases me too good" Sana cooly said meanwhile Taehyung tries to process whatever they were talking about.