16🥀~

- Beautiful hearts are in your eyes~

"L-Leave me y-you're h-hurting me" Taehyung struggles to get away from Jeongguk's hold.

"What are you two doing there in public? Are you both arguing?" Eunji questioned staring at both of them and Jeongguk released him from his hold.

"Tae is insisting to buy only sweet eatables so I was telling him to buy healthy things too" Jeongguk finds an excuse.

"C'mon we'll be late, we have so much to prepare" Eunji said and Taehyung followed her leaving Jeongguk.

After a few minutes they were done with buying groceries even the griller machine and billed them.

Eunji and Taehyung were taking the meat from the packet and Jeongguk with Taewon took the griller machine to the backyard.

Both of them were busy arranging it, charcoals were put on fire.

"Tae!! We are here" the door opened indicating Jimin and Hobi.

"Come inside, everything is almost done just the sauce and a few things left" Taehyung welcomes them.

"Welcome jimin and hobi hope you both are doing fine" Eunji said.

"Yes aunty no need to worry" hobi and Jimin replied.

"I got a few drinks" hobi said.

"That's great, let's go to the backyard we'll get the meat and sauce" Taehyung went in to get the stuff.

Jimin and hobi went to the backyard and Jeongguk, Taewon had set the griller ready and charcoal was burning, fumes were all over the place.

"Wow uncle you arranged all this?" Jimin asked Taewon.

"Jeongguk arranged it with me now you both join us" Taewon said.

"Yesss sure!!" Hobi and Jimin replied.

"Hey Jeongguk" Hobi went to Jeongguk who was burning charcoals with a tong.

"Hey hyung can you bring those vegetables which are kept in the kitchen" Jeongguk asked and hobi helped him.

Jeongguk saw Jimin who didn't notice his presence or tried to ignore him.

Taehyung arrived with meat and other things with his eomma.

Meats were grilled with sauce, corn, mushroom with peppers smelling so good. Taehyung and Jeongguk were grilling them.

Hobi put the juices into the glass and Eunji, Taewon, Jimin kept the chairs and plates.

Jeongguk took a piece of meat in his chopsticks for Taehyung gesturing him to taste it.

Taehyung gazed at him and ate it with a pout.

They were eating Jimin, hobi and Taehyung were chaotic discussing random things, while Jeongguk kept looking at Taehyung and continued talking to Taewon and Eunji.

"How about we play truth or dare now?" Hobi suggested

"No....that's boring" Taehyung and Jimin replied.

"Let's do something then" Hobi whines and Jimin turns on music

They almost filled their tummy. Jimin, Taehyung and hobi started singing out loud.

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝑻𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝑰'𝒎𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂, 𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂, 𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂, 𝒆𝒉, 𝒆𝒉, 𝒆𝒉
𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂, 𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂, 𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂, 𝒆𝒉, 𝒆𝒉, 𝒆𝒉~