~Chapter 2~

Location: School

As soon as the Shin sisters entered the school, they both split up and went different ways for their classes.

Ryujin who's two years older than Yuna, but is just one class ahead of her made her way to the first floor.

Yuna who's in 11th climbed the stairs to reach the second floor for her class.

When Ryujin entered the class, her eyes landed on the crowd of people at the corner of the class. She walked towards her seat with her gaze still stuck at the crowd and kept her bag their.

She wanted to see what's happening but the crowd of people made it impossible for her.

As her seatmate, Winter sat beside her, she asked "What's happening there?"

Winter looked at her and replied, "Nothing much just a new student."

"A new student? She or he?" Ryujin asked curiously.

"He. He transferred here from Kerala."
Winter answered at which Ryujin gasped.

"Kerela?? From that far?"
Kerela lies at the bottom part of India whereas Himachal Pradesh lies in the northern part of India.

Winter nodded her head as a reply.

The crowd of students which was suffocating the new student died down as their class teacher entered the classroom.

"Good morning teacher." The students sang in unison and stood up to show respect for the teacher. The teacher replied back with a 'good morning' and gestured the students to sit down.

"So today we have a new student. Let's welcome him everyone."
The teacher smiled and gestured the new student to come in front and Introduce himself.

"Hello, I'm Choi Beomgyu! Nice to meet you all." The new student who's called as Beomgyu smiled at the students taking their breaths away. And one of them was Ryujin herself.

The moment she saw him, she was awestruck. He looked so mesmerizing and caught her attention. She just kept looking at him as if she doesn't want him to vanish away from her sight.

The teacher thanked Beomgyu and asked him to sit back at the seat he was previously sitting at.

Soon when everything was settled, the class teacher started teaching the topic they left in between yesterday.

During lunch break, while everyone was going in and out of the class and meeting their friends from other section

During lunch break, while everyone was going in and out of the class and meeting their friends from other section. Ryujin was zoning out, probably thinking about the new student.

Ryujin turned her gaze to look at Beomgyu who was sitting there all alone and eating the lunch he brought from his home.

Ryujin wanted to go up to him and talk but her introverted ass didn't allow her to even get up from her seat.

She was afraid...what if she mess things up? All sorts of thoughts were running inside of her head that she didn't even realise that her class teacher was calling her.

"Shin Ryujin?" Her teacher called out once more breaking her thoughts.

"Y-Yes Miss?" Ryujin jolted up and asked.

"Can you help Beomgyu catch up with the topics and work done till now?"

For a moment Ryujin was like 'why me!?' but when she realised that it's Beomgyu whom she has to help, she agreed without hesitation.

"Yes Miss."

The teacher smiled and thanked her before going back to her office.

As her conversation was done with the teacher, she turned to look for Beomgyu but he was not at his assigned seat.

Ryujin tilted her head in confusion and when she turned around to look in front, she found him standing in front of her.

She was startled by his sudden presence but regained her composure soon.

"This is my number." Beomgyu voiced out and slipped a piece of paper in front of her. "Please send me the entire work on this number."

Like a gentleman, he bowed and went away.

Just by the way he talked, Ryujin knew that he is not a very sociable person and is an introvert.

A small smile unconsciously decorated her face as she saw his movement.

"Cute"

🍒: So here is the second chapter you all

🍒: So here is the second chapter you all. I hope you all enjoyed teehee.

Don't forget to vote and leave a lot of comments.

See you in the next chapter. Bubyee~~

Draft: March 24, 2024
Published: March 30, 2024