Turns Out, I Was Also Inconsiderate

"Maybe if there were you, I would stay," Gong Jun said sarcastically to the man standing in front of him.

The man approached Gong Jun and asked, "Is it you?   What are you doing here?   Where is Zhehan?"   

"Are you looking for Zhehan? Tell me first.   What was the intention behind your message to Zhehan?" he inquired, studying the man closely.

However, the man remained unmoved and simply turned his gaze away, ignoring Gong Jun.
"I don't have any business with you. Why should I explain to you?" Matthew said, wearing an expression the same as Gong Jun. 

Gong Jun becomes increasingly irritated by the man.   He was becoming as angry as a volcano erupting in front of Matthew.   

Matthew observed Gong Jun, who appeared flushed with anger. He felt puzzled as to why Gong Jun was so upset with him, He hadn't done anything to provoke him, so he couldn't understand why Gong Jun felt the need to impersonate Hanhan just to see him.

"Why are you the one who's here?. Did something happen to Zhehan?" Matthew asked. Hence, he received a piercing gaze right after he said it. Fury was shown in Gong Jun's eyes.

As soon as the question was spoken, he was met with a sharp and intense stare from Gong Jun, revealing anger in his eyes.

"He was alright, but I can't say the same to you," Gong sarcastically said to Matthew.

"What do you mean?" said the guy, sending Gong Jun a confused eye. Right now, he really doesn't know where Gong Jun is coming from.

Gong Jun composed himself and gazed at the man once more. He inquired, "Are you attempting to pursue Zhehan? Do you have feelings for him?"

The man quickly looked away, and a faint blush of pinkish red appeared on his cheeks. Similar to how a girl would react when feeling flustered by the mention of her crush.   

Gong Jun notices the situation and suddenly feels a sharp pain in his heart once more
He tells the guy, "If you feel the same way, please refrain from continuing.   He belonged to me before you even knew him."   

"What do you mean?." the guy asked again, but it was for a completely different reason than before.

"What's going on here?." said the man who just entered the room. He looked at the two with the same confused eyes.

"Zhehan?, are you alright?." asked the man.

Zhehan glanced at Matthew before shifting his gaze to Gong Jun, noticing his angry red eyes.   He turned back to Matthew to seek an explanation, but only Gong Jun was aware of the situation.

"What happened, Junjun?." Zhehan had asked.

"Here he is; ask him yourself," said Gong Jun while looking at the man.

The man directed his gaze towards Gong Jun before shifting his attention to Zhehan. Initially, he was unsure of what to ask Zhehan, but the word Gong Jun said lingered in his mind. It confuses him, and since Gong Jun didn't answer him when he asked, he thought that maybe Zhehan could answer him.

"Zhehan?...Are you two together?." asked the man.

Zhehan fell speechless. He looked at Matthew and at Gong Jun in front of him. He also didn't answer him. but his silence says it all.

The man nodded in understanding and ran away. Tears are falling from his eyes. He can't stop it. He can't control it. The only option for him is to run away.

Zhehan remained standing in disbelief at the turn of events.  He was confused by Matthew's actions and sudden departure.   He felt the urge to ask Gong Jun for answers, but couldn't find the words to do so.   Instead, he quickly followed Matthew as he ran towards the gate.   Determined to catch up with him, he chased after him."