Chapter 9

I was having a lot of fun with Louis and I didn't want it to end. I kinda forgot about Andrew. We walked out and he put his arm around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. The rest of the boys went ohhh and we just laughed. We walked over to another ride. The ride just went back and forth but really high. Louis, me, and Niall sat next to each other. I got really scared and went into nialls lap. He laughed and put his hand on my head. the ride finished and I got up and looked at Niall. He smiled at me and whispered," that was pretty hot." I kinda got creeped out and Louis noticed and he walked me out. We exited the whole ride and asked me what he said. I said nothing he just asked me if I was scared by the ride. Louis just nodded but he knew I was lying. I was starting to like Louis as a friend and I didn't want horny Niall to mess it up. Harry and Liam were behind us with Rachel talking to her. I turned back and smiled at All of them. Next we went on the Ferris wheel. The person in charge of the ride was kinda rude so me and Louis couldn't go together. He said we had to go in oars so he had to go with Rachel. And I had to go with Niall. I sat and he sat right next to me. "Hey are you scared of me or something? He smirked touching my leg. He was going up and I stopped him. "Cmon man stop." he said sorry I thought you were different. "What!, you thought I was going to have sex with you just because you're a member of one direction!," I told him angrily. I hated people who thought they could just have anyone or anything because of who they are. I went to the other side and sat there. I told I had a boyfriend and he said sorry he didn't know and he was just a little horny. I just rolled my eyes. I couldn't wait for this ride to be over so I could talk to Louis.

end of this chapter