Chapter 10

the ride was finally over and I got up and left quickly. I was waiting for Louis outside when a group of guys walked by and made cat calls. I just ignored them, but one guy came up to me and grabbed my butt. I turned around and slapped him. Louis just came out when he saw the guy grabbed my bum. He ran towards the guy and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and everyone looked at us. We just ran away and we heard the boys calling us but we ran. while we were running we started laughing hysterically. We ran all the way to the beach and Louis fell on the cold sand and pulled me down with him. We rolled around laughing for like 5 minutes. We finally stopped and we just looked at each other. I had just met this guy and I was already falling in love with him. I actually told him that and he said wow I thought j was crazy for feeling the same way about you. I laid by his side and he held me while we just watch the sunset and listened to music. We finally got up to leave at around 6. While we walked to the pier, Louis grabbed my hand and held it. I squeezed his hand and he did too. We walked until we spotted the rest of the group. They started running to us and stopped when they saw us holding hands. We realized they saw it so we let go. We didn't want anyone to know. "Where were you guys!," Liam shouted. "we've been waiting for hours mate!" Harry yelled. "sorry," Louis said. He looked at me and we smiled and smirked at each other. "whatever c'mon lets go." we went back the car and me and Louis sat in the back again alone. I laid my head on his shoulder and slept for like 20 minutes. He whispered, "i love you," before drifting into sleep. I woke up to messages from Andrew and Louis stared at me with an angry face.

end of this chapter