Chapter 4

all right guys it's been two years since I wrote the last chapter and a lot has happened since. The last time I wrote those chapters I was 10 😂and I now I am 13. I still have crazy love for one direction and I'm going to continue this story because it actually started off pretty good. Well read on ig :)
-g

It was Saturday. The day one direction would come to my house and meet my family. I really didn't like one direction because they were just so... fake to me. I don't think they even loved their fans but oh well it's not my fandom. I liked rock and jazz for the most part , but one directions new album was pretty good honestly.

I woke up to a text from Andrew saying, "hey babe goodmorning:)" I smiled but didn't write back because I had to get ready and clean around the house until one direction came. I cleaned my room a bit and mopped the house and tidy things up a bit. It was 10:45 when I was about done and headed to my room. I faceplanted on my bed and laid there. I was so tired from working all day but I had to get by the rest of the day. I reached for my phone on my bed side table, and saw text messages from Andrew. He just said how are things and good luck. I texted him back saying thanks and love you <3. I went to the bathroom and took off my dirty clothes and got in the shower. I shaved my legs and armpits. I got out and looked at my clock. It was 11:07. The boys were going to be here at 12:00 so I had to hurry. I put on some white ripped jeans and a soft violet purple knitted sweater with some black chuck Taylor's. I also topped it off with some rings and a gold necklace that had my first initial on it. I went ahead and started my makeup and did my hair. I just put some foundation powder blush and mascara on, and straightened my long black hair. and for my lips I went ahead and put eos lipbalm on and some babylips. I went back into my room and grabbed my Nicki minaj perfume and sprayed some on.

all right guyss. This chapter was mainly just the character getting dressed but hopefully the next chapter is more enjoyable. It's 2am and I have to wake up at 6am and I can't sleep. Ahhh, and I'm here writing stories about 4 boys that I love soo much. All right byee ;)