"You're telling me that, Y/N was the one who set out those gifts for Monoma?" Kendo asked, "Yup, she even wrote the letter. Though I never knew what she wrote in it." Mina replied

The pair sat in a cafe after figuring out the whole story. Two love birds, very blind to the others interest. It was like the love blinded them of how the other person acted around them.

Mina and Kendo were determined to get to the bottom of this. "Monoma never told us. He snatched the letter out of Tetsutetsu's hands, before he got to the words." Kendo sadly spoke, knowing that maybe some heartfelt words were inside the envelope.

"We know they love each other. They're just scared." Mina stated "To think that the cocky bastard is in love with my bestie." Kendo nodded "I never, quite acknowledged his crush until we interacted with your class after the USJ. He glanced at Y/N who had a broken leg and seemed to soften up a bit at her."

Mina seemed to realize small things "I did notice Monoma did simmer down when talking shit about our class when Y/N was around" Kendo then put on a sly smile "Or that time at the sports festival." Mina furrowed her eyebrows "What?"

Kendo muffled a small laugh "Remember that time when the class 1-A girls were cheerleaders? Mr. Monoma, in the class 1-B box before his match had a tiny lustful stare at a certain H/C girl. He was definitely gaining a crush on her."

The two continued on ranting about the several interactions that Monoma and Y/N had, that could have hinted on a sense of attraction ages ago. Mina started to question Y/N's brain cells and Kendo questioned Monoma's confidence.

Meanwhile, Y/N was hitting her head on the wall of her bedroom regretting every single thing she had done on this earth when she was born. "I-I ran away from my love! Why am I so stupid!?"

A bunch of English books sprawled on her bed. They were going to have an English test soon, and ever since the fight with Bakugou, Y/N had tried to put her mindset to studying.

Of course, they seemed to be different things since the words floated around on the pages.

Going back to school, Bakugou brushed past her glaring at her. Y/N mindlessly let out a tiny apology. When she sat on her desk Todoroki tapped on her shoulder "Are you okay, L/N?" she stared into his eyes for a bit and nodded "You don't need to worry about me Todoroki"

It wasn't a full response, but Y/N just pulled out her English notebook to revise. Mina skipped in, and saw Y/N fully immersed into her studies. 'Perfect'

"Y/N! Great news." she began, standing beside her. "What is it Mina?" she asked, while still reading her notebook. "I know you've been struggling for a while, so I talked with Kendo from class 1-B, and she said Monoma would love to tutor you!"

.

.

"WHAT!?"

"Oi, weather bitch! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakugou yelled back, looking disturbed from the sudden outburst. "Mina I'd rather fail that test than spend time with him for hours." Mina made a playful shrug "Why not? Its perfect, you get a good grade and a closer bond with Monoma!"