➶ 。˚ ☁️*:・゚ Chapter Nine: End.・゚✧

┊ ˚➶ ☁️*:・゚✧*:・゚✧┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧┊ ┊ ⋆˚ ↶*ೃ✧

     "A-Aaah.." Kunikida repeated, opening his mouth wide for Dazai to feed him, and Dazai placed the sweet, delicate treat on his tongue. He grinned, enjoying every second of it; the two of them seemed to really be two pieces of a whole. Their distinct personalities collided respectfully, forming a lifelong bond, and they stuck to each other like glue.

     "You really seem to be enjoying this, aren't you?" Dazai leaned in real close and breathed into Kunikida's ear. The feeling of his hot breath caused Kunikida to flush and look away. This whole "relationship" thing was really going well for the two, wasn't it?

     "Ugh, please.." Kunikida exhaled with a growl, melting into Dazai's touch; his touch then lingered on the familiar texture of the other's sandy trench coat. Dazai fell back into his place and rested his head on Kunikida's shoulder, closing his eyes shut with a sigh.

    "Let's go on another date sometime, m'kay?" Dazai moved his hand onto Kunikida's lap and intertwined their fingers swiftly, causing Kunikida to shiver with the sudden movement. He rested his head against Dazai's and squeezed back.

     "Alright, sure.." Kunikida exhaled, pressing his lips against Dazai's forehead. He licked his lips as he pulled away. The two rested like that for a while, until they each fell asleep comfortably. Rested beside one another, a feeling of serenity and tranquility washed over their worlds. Instead of colliding, they simply became one.

Kunikida could feel his stress melt away in Dazai's presence, and the same could be said for the other. They truly completed each other; their lips longed for contact. Their bodies, hearts, and souls felt entangled, and their fates found each other until the end of time.

Dazai felt himself wake, finding himself on the couch with his arms and legs around Kunikida protectively. As if he were protecting what was his, a faint blush dusts his cheeks as he observes Kunikida. Gorgeous, silky blonde hair, and it was all his. Dazai ran his hand through Kunikida's hair, inevitably getting tangled in the other's silky strands. He didn't mind, not one bit. Dazai let out a pleasant exhale.

Kunikida was seriously pretty, and Dazai was grateful to even be able to take in his features, let alone stare in awe. His blush grew even redder as he swiped his thumb over Kunikida's lips, feeling inclined to give him a kiss. Dazai listened to his impulsive thoughts and leaned in, letting their lips press up against each other before quickly pulling away. His cheeks were bright red, and he took a moment to tuck his hair behind his ear as he processed his emotions.

Dazai looked down at the sleeping Kunikida, feeling his heart flutter for his lover, before laying back down. He wrapped his arms around the other, pulling him close as if he were afraid he'd lose him. Dazai closed his eyes, his heart raced, and his cheeks were still glowing red. He felt Kunikida shift in his sleep, placing his hands on Dazai's hands, which sat on his lower torso protectively.

     "Mmnn.." He rolled slightly to the right, and Dazai softly smiled. How cute, he thought. Sleeping Kunikida was seriously adorable, much different from his conscious counterpart. Dazai leaned in and inhaled Kunikida's scent, overwhelmed by the pleasant perfume. A light, citrus scent mixed with hazel and vanilla. Dazai could feel himself salivating, and he licked his lips as if he were about to take a bite at his pretty boyfriend.

He closed his eyes and let himself drift into sleep once more. Nothing was better than Kunikida's presence in Dazai's world. His little diamond in the dust, a twinkle in his sea of void, a sun to match his moon. When they first met, Kunikida just felt like another person. He never would've guessed he'd fall asleep in the man's arms, let alone kiss him. It's been a beautiful turn of events for Dazai.

Love was a beautiful thing, wasn't it? As they say, for each twinkle and shimmer of the stars above, another pair finds each other. 

┊ ˚➶ ☁️*:・゚✧*:・゚✧└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘*:・゚✧*:・゚✧┊ ┊ ⋆˚ ↶*ೃ✧

Author's Note ~(>_<。)\

     Ending on the ninth chapter!! I didn't think I'd end this book so soon, I hope you enjoyed reading it (if you actually did manage to get through this book 😭)!! I really appreciate it, yeah, and I really enjoyed writing this book, even if I wasn't keeping up with the goals I set for myself..!! I'm so happy you all get to witness a moment in my life where I was writing bungo stray dog fanfiction!! And perhaps I will live to write more!!! []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* 

━━━━━✁┈┈┈┈┈┈ 

Note for my future self!! 

pls tell me u read all of it.. if you are even alive to read it.. comment your age!!!!!!!11 👉👈🥺 i hope dazai shows his feet in season 7 of bsd!! I SAID I WOULD FINISH IT BEFORE 14 AND I DID SO YAY ME!!!1 there MIGHT be typos 😔😔😔😔🔥.. 🚶my new fav emoji fr.. 

╰┈➤ Author ╰(▔∀▔)╯04/23/24/9:33/PM