Ch 4 Boxers🩲

Author's Pov

Taehyung and Namjoon strolled hand in hand along the bustling streets of Bangkok, the vibrant atmosphere adding to the joy of their honeymoon.

The colorful markets and exotic scents filled the air as they indulged in the experience of exploring a new city together.

" Namjoon, look! Those bags are stunning!"

As they passed by a luxurious storefront adorned with gleaming Gucci bags, Taehyung's eyes lit up with excitement.

Namjoon glanced at the display, a knowing smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "They are indeed, Tae. But you know, they're quite expensive."

"But I want one," Taehyung insisted, his voice tinged with a hint of longing.

Namjoon is an employee who has been serving under Jungkook's company for the past six years, having risen through the ranks to become the esteemed Manager of a notable department.

Throughout this time, he has harbored aspirations of ascending further up the corporate ladder, aspirations that are manifested in his desire to attain the lofty positions of Chief Operating Officer (COO).

However, as he is well aware, this pursuit is fraught with challenges and the road to success is long and arduous.

Despite the impressive compensation package he receives, which allows him to live comfortably in the bustling metropolitan city like Seoul.

He is confronted with the ever-present financial burdens that come with modern life.

These include home and vehicle loans, as well as various taxes that must be paid each year.

Namjoon finds himself struggling to indulge in the luxurious brands that he has always coveted.

His dreams of acquiring these symbols of status are constantly thwarted by the financial responsibilities that he has taken on, leaving him feeling somewhat constrained.

Namjoon gently squeezed his husband's hand.

"How about we find a similar one at a local store? It'll be just as beautiful, and we can save some money for other things we want to do."