Ch 6 Touching~

Author's Pov

With a wistful smile, he began to tidy up, the chores providing a welcome distraction.

Humming a soft tune, Taehyung moved about the apartment, folding laundry and wiping down surfaces

But with each task, his mind drifted back to the moments he and Namjoon had shared on their romantic getaway.

.
.
.

Flashback

.
.
.

Namjoon emerged from the bathroom, a serious expression etched on his face.

He found Taehyung lounging on the bed, flipping through a travel magazine with a contented smile.

"Taehyung, we need to talk," Namjoon said, his voice firm.

Taehyung looked up, his smile fading as he sensed the gravity in Namjoon's tone. "What's wrong, Joonie?"

"We have to cut our honeymoon short," Namjoon explained, his eyes conveying regret. "There's an important meeting that's been arranged with investors back in Korea. We need to be there."

Taehyung's face fell, disappointment evident in his eyes. "But... but I thought we had more time. I was looking forward to spending it with you."

Namjoon sighed, understanding his husband's reluctance. "I know, Tae. I was too. But this is important."

Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms. "Can't they wait? Just a little longer?"

Namjoon stepped closer, cupping Taehyung's cheek gently. "I wish they could, sweetheart. But we can't ignore this. We'll have plenty of time for ourselves later, I promise."

Taehyung leaned into Namjoon's touch, his expression softening. "Okay, Joonie. If you say so."

Namjoon smiled, relieved that Taehyung understood

Namjoon smiled, relieved that Taehyung understood. Leaning in, he pressed a tender kiss to Taehyung's lips, pouring all his love and reassurance into the gesture.