3) Belong

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

There were group of students gathered near the locker room, a hush of silence surrounded the air.

Changbin and his friends had terrorised the place, and they had cornered Taehyung. The blonde boy had no idea about who he was facing, but a fear seeped in his heart.

He could feel something wrong was going to happen, and it had to do something with him. He was not liking this Changbin guy at all, he kept talking to him with such disrespect, it almost teared him up.

"Oh, so this is the person Jeon is eyeing on," Changbin remarked, glancing at the terrified captivating boy, who was quite uneasy with his intense gaze.

"Please I didn't do anything- please leave me..." Taehyung pleaded, looking helpless. There was a whole ass crowd gathered yet no one did not or could not do anything.

Only Hoseok, who tried to protect him got beaten by the guy. His gang laughing crazily at his condition. Jimin who cried for his boyfriend was beside him.

"Jimin be with Taehyung please--I called Gguk." He said weakly. Hesitantly, Jimin went to Taehyung because he knew, going against Hoseok's words will not be good he will become angry and it will affect his health. He had already fought a lot, and was injured.

"Oh, how can I leave you pretty...not gonna lie you are so beautiful no wonder that fucker doesn't leave you alone. Oh, how much I hate him. Every year because of that Jeon I have to come second. Because of him I suffer. You are the perfect bait to threaten him and you are telling me to leave you alone tch tch I am sorry but I cannot do that. Taehyung, I will hurt you so that Jungkook knows his goddamn low-class place." He laughed wickedly, thirsty for revenge and approached Taehyung who shut his teary eyes.

He felt disgusted when the other trailed his fingers on his cheek. Taehyung trying to get away from him.

He winced feeling Changbin pin him to the locker. Jimin looked at him with horrified eyes trying to push the guy's hands away from a whimpering Taehyung. Yet they got Jimin too.

The other boys came and took him away. He kept thrashing in their hold to reach out to him best friend. There were other students present, yet none of them had the audacity to help him or stop the madness that Changbin was creating.

Taehyung closed his eyes as tears fell from his shut eyes. He prepared himself for it. But his torture never came. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook throwing continuous punches on his face.

"You bastard. You did not think before touching Taehyung did you Changmin! I will kill you motherfucker you dare hurt him!" The Changmin looked like he would really die if Jungkook does not stop with his hits.

Others were terrified to see him. The guys holding onto Jimin left their grip on him and went near Jungkook to save their leader from his bone breaking hits.

The others just looked at the whole scene gasping and fearing Jungkook's aggression. He looked like an angry lion ready to tear apart anyone that comes near him.

Others tried to get him away and calm him down but he pushed them away lunging back on him. Oh, he was so fucking seeing fire. He really could just burn the man in ashes.

But Taehyung was looking the most shocked one to see Jungkook like this. He looked like a mad man. Taehyung could sense how bothered he was. How much disturbed he was. How much hurt he was, for him to the point he could not bear to see him being treated like that by any other person. Jungkook just was not there for him at his best but he was ready to protect, fight or even support him at his worst. He was literally everything tae could ask for.