1) Destined

Taehyung and Jungkook's parents were childhood best friends. They grew up together and had been really close just like a family ever since.

Their parents even decided to live together as a family in a large mansion.

When Taehyung was born he was a special omega and Jungkook was born a true blood alpha.

Jungkook's father was the leader of their Moonshine pack and Taehyung's father was the Chief Commander.

Growing up, Jungkook had formed a very special, soft spot in his heart for Taehyung and their destiny had something major waiting for them.

"Kookie hyung no mol pwease!", five-year-old Taetae whined as he was attacked by kissy attacks from his dear Kookie hyung.

Taetae had been requesting his nine-year-old Kookie hyung, for a Tata plushie for which he had to give something in return, as his hyung had demanded.

Upon asking his hyung as to what he wanted in return, he got attacked by kisses all over his cute chubby cheeks, nose and pouty lips.

"Kookie Hyung pwease!" TaeTae whined again.

"You are so cute baby, just one more okay." Kookie pleaded.

With one last cute kissy on Taetae's cheek, Kookie gave him his well-deserved Tata plushie.

"Yay! I goth Tata uuu!" Taetae squealed in victory as his Kookie hyung adored his sweet little baby.

"Stay here baby, I will be back with my books, okay?" Kookie asked and little Taetae nodded cutely, showing his boxy smile.

Kookie cooed and got up to get his notebooks and started doing his homework like the good boy he was, he who was going to be the next pack leader after his father, while Taetae kept playing with his plushie and small toys.

After some time being tired, Taetae called his hyung.

"Kookie hyung, Taetae is sleepy. Taetae wants to sleep." Taetae yawned doing grabby hands for his Kookie hyung to lift him up in his arms.

"Aw my Taetae is sleepy hm, my baby is sleepy?" Kookie who had finished his homework, lifted him up and started playing with him.

Taetae nodded and yawned cutely hugging his hyung like a koala.

Kookie placed him on the bed and laid beside him cuddling the cute baby. TaeTae loved his Hyung's warmth and cuddles.

"Kookie hyung..." Taetae called him in his sleepy voice.

"Yes baby." Kookie answered the little one, patting his head to let him know that he was present there and listening to him.

"Taetae wants one mol kissy." TaeTae pouted his lips.

"Okay baby!" Kookie chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Taetae love your kisshes hehe..." Taetae giggled cuddling more into Kookie. The elder boy chuckled, adoring his cuteness.

"TaeTae love you Kookie hyung!" TaeTae beamed.

" I love you more baby..." Kookie kissed his forehead and they slept.

After some time Taetae's mother came to see them and was surprised to see them already asleep, nevertheless put a blanket on them, kissing their forehead, smiling adoring the kids and left.

Nine years passed by and Jungkook was now eighteen years old.

The age where the wolves know who their mates are. Who their life partners are. Who they are destined to be with.

And being a Trueblood, the bond the wolf will share with his mate will be strong too.

Jungkook who grew up so well was the dream man of every person, a strong, muscular yet boyish boyfriend type looking, and a responsible proud child of his father.