~Terminus~ World's day and nights......

~*Time skip, after Daryl yelled at me i yelled back and they pulled Daryl away and talk, when the walked up to my cautiously as if i was a threat and interduce me to ever one, and damn was i not a fan... We made our way to this place of safety Called Terminus or that what is was in the past.. Idk, but Daryl ignored me the rest of the time so.... when we reached there was this big fight and they trapped us in one of those big shipment containers and smoked the room, and when we all could see most of the older men were gone.. i Hid in a corner, and then bomb! the whole place was set a fire!*~  

Ever one lead out by rick and some others' followed behind them until some one grabbed my arm and dragged me into the burning building... i first felt the sting of pain on my legs,  how ever dragged me into the building kick me behind my knees and pushed down, i laded the fire stinging my neck and torso, I felt my left eye burn and  my neck, i was going to die.... 

Not like this... No ....No... I'm not Done With This.

I Get up in one swift moment and try to open the door but wood on the out side covered it. i looked around and saw a window  i ran to it jumping out of it. i ran into the forest looking for familiar faces, but that was a fail....  I keep running and running....... I can't find any one..... Fuck! Why am I so lost?! 

(sorry if this was really short next chapter is kind crazy! and yes im finally back i was busy and i finished my school shit!)