2.emotional blackmail

Ruhanika's pov:)

So hello, I am ruhanika singh you can call me as ruhi . I am a junior surgeon.
I believe in god very . Lives with my father in Banaras. My mother died while giving birth to me.
I woke up when baba called me from outside the room.
"Bulbul, wake up its 7am"

"Jii baba aa rhe h hm"

After this I went into bathroom did my morning routine and take a bath.
After taking bath I wore a simple suit , did a little makeup , make a braid as I have very long hair and tadaaaaaa
I am ready.

I went downstairs wish good morning to my lovely father who was cutting different fruits for me as today is Monday and I am on my fast as it's savan month

I went downstairs wish good morning to my lovely father who was cutting different fruits for me as today is Monday and I am on my fast as it's savan month. I did Puja and went in the dining room where my father was cutting fruits. I sat on the chair and suddenly baba said

"Today my friend and his wife are coming for dinner.He is my college friend.so try to come home early."
He said with so much hope.

Okay baba I will try.

After that I went hospital from my billo Rani ohh I mean my scooty.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ekaksh pov:)

I woke up at 5Am as my alarm rings.i did my morning routine and went In my personal gym.After two hour of gym i take a cold shower and ready in my tuxedo.I went out of the room and guard bow down to me and wish good morning, i only nodded and went to dining hall for breakfast. The servers serve me and after doing breakfast I went in my home office as today I am not in mood to face that brats.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

After sometime a guard came and inform me that Mr ranawat my father has come to meet me and I know the reason it's same marriage. I don't know what kind of obession is there with marriage.
I nodded at him and he send my father inside.
He came inside and said .

"Ekaksh, you have to come with me and your mother tonight."

"Dad, I already told you  I am not going anywhere, I have no time for it"

And suddenly my mother came inside and I looked at her with a boring face as I know she is come here to convince me to come.

"Ekaksh beta, apni ma ke liye to chal na baas inke friend ke ghr dinner ke liye hi to Jana h"

And suddenly her eyes get teared and after there emotional blackmailing session I became ready to go as I have no option.
My father said" ok so be ready at time we have to go banaras. I will get the jet ready."
I looked at him at shock as who goes banaras only for dinner.somehing is wrong.
And at afternoon we leave Mumbai in jet. And after getting into jet my dear mom give me a new information that we have to stay 2 days there I only nodded beacuase there is no meaning of argument.
And in evening we reach banaras. We sat in our cars and went to my fathers dear friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruhanika's pov:)

I came home at 6 pm and baba told me that they reach here in just 10 mins. And told me to get ready as they are very royal.So I quickly went in my room and now I am standing infront of my open cupboard. I don't know what to wear "girls problem yarrrr" so at last I wear a anarkali .

 I don't know what to wear "girls problem yarrrr" so at last I wear a anarkali

And some bangles with matching earrings

And some bangles with matching earrings. Did a little makeup and let my hairs open.And suddenly I hear the sound of cars.I got to know that they has arrived.so I quickly went downstairs and  three peoples are their. I went near the lady and touch her feets nad she said with a smile"are.. kitni pyari h aapki beti"then my father introduced them that the lady was queen of Jodhpur and uncle was king.then I touched uncle's feet and he also blessed me with a sweet smile.Then baba introduced me with there son who was none other than Ekaksh singh Ranawat
My friends always talked about him but jeevika always shut them as she know I don't like these types of talks.
He was continually looking at me.I said him "Namaste"but he only nodded with a serious face. RUDE!!!!
His blue orbs are mellowing into my black orbs and suddenly baba said
"Aaj yhi thodi n khada rhna h andar aaiye" they happily nodded and with ekaksh ji they  get inside the house .
One min what is ekaksh jiiiiiiiii......
Whatever this is called respect.

Kuch jyada hi respect ho gya koi nhi abhi to "ae ji, o ji bhi karna h.... Inko"✨
_________________________________________

Thanks for reading my chapter and sorry for the grammatical mistakes.
Kindly vote and comment on my chapter.

Follow my Wattpad I'd.