15. Engagement

RUHANIKA'S POV:)

So tomorrow is my engagement and today my soul sister jeevika is coming jodhpur.now I am sitting in my room infront of the mirror, waiting for her as she has reached jodhpur.The preparations for the engagement are going on very smoothly.our engagement is going to happen in the mansion garden because only family and few friends are invited as Ekaksh jii want to reveal his marriage news but don't want to reveal anything about me and I am ok with this. suddenly the noise of door opening take my attention and i turned back only to pulled in a tight hug which is given by my bestfriend jeevika.i pulled back from the huge and said "How long did you take to come? I have been waiting for so long, and where is uncle aunty "and i turned my face on another side with a pout only to hear
"oyee ab apne nakhre, apne ekaksh jii ko dikhana , mujhe nahi or papa mummy nahi aa paye kyunki dadu ki tabiyat bahut kharab ho gyi thi"she said the last part sadly and went towards the bed and layed on it.
"Aaram baad me karna ,phele fresh hokar sabse Milne chal"I pulled her hand and get her off from the bed and forcely push her in the washroom.and after she came we went downstairs where only elders and armaan bhaiya(jeevika's brother)were sitting.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jeevi and rooh went towards the elders and jeevika touched her feets, and rooh hugged armaan happily as armaan always loved her as her own brother. suddenly Kiara and lavanya also came and hugged her as they knew jeevika because they has talked on call before.both of them sat with the elders and viraat tell her that their marriage date has fixed after fifteen days.after that they talked for sometime and then everyone busied in engagement prepration.

ENGAGEMENT 💍

AUTHOR'S POV

So today is ruhanika and ekaksh engagement.all relatives and friends are arrived.everyone was present in the garden enjoying , leaving four, ruhanika, ekaksh,jeevika and abhimaan.
Jeevi is helping ruhanika in getting ready as she wants her to ready her because she don't want any makeup artist.

RUHANIKA'S DRESS.

EKAKSH LOOK

Whereas our ekaksh was sitting in his room cursing abhimaan on call as he did not reached yet in his engagement.
"Bastard , you remembered all the work of the world only today,you should be here in next two minutes"he said in his angry tone. cutting his call he turned his face.the time he turned his face the door opened,reaveling our dashing ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE.he came inside and said
"Today is your engagement,that why I am leaving you today ,not breaking your face" he said and ekaksh looked at him with a boring face, only to hear "now ,Why are you looking at my face come on, everybody is calling you"hearing this he sighed and both of them went in the garden.
They reached at the garden and as Ekaksh stepped in the garden, everyone started hooting and like a king he walked and climb on the stage and sat royally on the sofa, waiting for his queen.

On the other side ruhanika was finally ready,then lavanya came looked her from her to toe and said "wow bhabhi you are looking like fairy"she thanked her and then lavanya said "let's go everyone was calling you" she nodded and they went in the engagement area.as she stepped in the garden, all eyes were looking at her in awe.she looked on the stage and her eyes meet with his but because of his strong gaze she can't make the eyes contact.

EKAKSH POV:)

I've been waiting for her since ten minutes.but she is not coming, I am dying to see her, I was engrossed in my thoughts and suddenly a silence engrossed in the garden and when I looked at the entry gate,my heart beat stopped. My angel was coming towards me to made herself mine. I don't have words to describe her beauty today.all the people were gawking at her, this time I only want to hide her from the world in my arms forever. suddenly she looked up and her beautiful eyes meet with mine but not endured my intense gaze she again looked down.she reached at stairs of the stage and I went towards her and give her hand to climb the stage.she give her soft hands in mine and looked up in my eyes.everyone started whisling and hooting.we both sat on the sofa and then everyone came on the stage for our ring ceremony.maa said her to wear me ring and taking ring from the plate she slide the ring in my finger , everyone clapped and this was my turn.she was looking for the ring nervously as I had refused to buy ring that time.but that evening I had ordered the best Jewell to made the best diamond ring,and i has shown the ring only to my mother and my pet dog abhimaan.i asked for the ring from abhi and took it in my hand. taking her hand in my mine , I softly slide the ring in her finger.she looked at the ring and a beautiful smile appeared on her face and I kissed on the back of her palm looking into her eyes and she blushed, everyone started clapping and whistling.then we both stand up and touched the feets of elders.suddenly dad came with a man same as his age and said "ekaksh, ruhanika meet him, he is my Friend RAJVARDHAN Pratap singh and his wife GAURI PRATAP SINGH , his son ABHIJEET PRATAP SINGH.
He introduced them to us but actually I know them,he is best friend of my father and king of pratapgarh.in childhood I always went Pratapgarh in my vacations, abhijeet is also a good friend to me.But as far as I can remember he also has a sister.i have some blur memories of her because she was so young and i or abhijeet was 11 or 12 years old in that time.but leaving all this i and rooh touched their feet and after that I hugged Jeet but when I pulled back from the hug i saw that guari aunty was hugging ruhanika and her eyes were filled with tears but wiping her tears she breaked the hug and kissed her forehead.

***********"********
So finally the engagement chapter is here.
What to do you think about the three new characters???

Why gauri was crying hugging ruhanika?

Is there any relation between them??

Byee...